Chapter 21.

Hello there. Nice weather? Mine sucks, it snows for like 5 seconds, then it's sunny. Weird...

Hope you enjoy this chapter and don't think this book sucks.

3rd POV

Aria had a restless sleep. She kept on seeing the hut burning down, the days back in the orphanage. The day she was sent away...

It all came back to haunt her. Like a shadow that never left. It didn't help that the storms kept on coming. And never left. She thought it was all a dream, that if she woke up she would find herself back in the orphanage. She didn't want to. She didn't know why.

The orphanage's floor was cold and smooth. She remembered it, for she had slept on it for many, many days. The one she was lying on was cold and rigid. Different. She thought she felt something warm and cozy on herself. She didn't want to open her eyes. And yet she did. 

It wasn't the orphanage, that could be good news. But, where...?

Then it dawned on her. It wasn't a dream, everything that happened. Audrey, Apollo, the gods. It all happened.

Aria didn't know if this was good or not. But a deep feeling inside her told her it was good. That she should be happy. Something good happened.

But... How?

"Aria?" A voice startled her from her thoughts. She turned her head to look and see a messy blob of blonde hair looking in from outside the cave. Cave... No.

"Wha....?" It was sunny. Sun. How? 

"Good, you're awake," The blob smiled at her. "I'll go tell Audrey,". 

"Apollo?" She thought he didn't hear her. That maybe she just said it in her head.

But she didn't. Apollo turned around and looked quizzingly. As if something didn't quite make sense.

"What's wrong?" Aria felt her forehead with her cold hand.

"I.... Nothing," Aria rested her head back on the fluffy thing behind her. She guessed it was some sort of blanket, her memories were fuzzy about how she got here. So she couldn't be quite sure.

Apollo left and returned a few minutes later, an orange fuz thingy walking around his legs. When Aria focused, she saw that the orange fuz thingy was actually Audrey.

"Aria! You're finally awake!" Audrey jumped into Aria's lap.

"Audrey... What happened?" Aria still didn't remember everything. Her mind a mess after what happened. How long ago?

"Apollo will explain, I have to go finish something," Audrey said and left Aria alone with Apollo.

"Okay...." Apollo sat down next to Aria and placed his hand on her forehead. It was... Unusual. Not exactly cold like ice. But it wasn't burning like the sun. It took a moment longer than usual for Aria to react.

"What are you-!?" She tried pushing him away. But he just smiled.

"I was checking your temperature for a fever. You can never be too sure," He said and took his hand away.

"Oh..." Aria looked down.

"What's wrong?" Apollo sat in front of her. Aria thought about everything, then decided.

"Nothing, how long have I been out? What happened?" Apollo sighed, enter winded his fingers, and placed his hands under his chin.

"Many things have happened. Let's start with the fact that you've been out for 1 week," The fact surprised Aria. She couldn't believe it. The look of surprise on Aria's face told Apollo that she was astonished.