My eyes had become glossy when Jungkook put everything out without me having to explain my situation. It felt good that someone understood how I felt.

"But if you have feelings for him, then you should tell him."

My head snapped up at his words, lips parting slightly.

"No, I mean, you don't have to take things further... just ask him for some time. I think he'll understand. He'll wait for you, I know that for sure."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I bit my inner cheek, knitting my eyebrows together.

"Trust me. It'll be okay once you address the big fat elephant in the room." Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you, Jungkook." I bit my lip nervously, "Is it okay if I ditch our movie marathon?"

KIM TAEHYUNG

While I was about to reach for a glass of water, the sound of the doorbell echoed amidst the walls of my flat.

Frowning, I walked to the front door and looked through the peephole. My eyes almost rolled out of the sockets as I realised who it was.

I swung the door open, "Why are you here?"

I hissed to myself when I realised that it sounded a lot more harsher than I anticipated.

"I mean, hi! Come on in!" I sang with as much enthusiasm as I could muster.

"Thank you. And in case you're wondering - which you are- I came here to deliver something related to the drama. There are some changes made to the drama and everything's in this file."

"You could've sent it to the agency instead."

Words couldn't explain how confused I was. There are literally hundreds of people in the agency that would've handled this. It didn't have to be directly intervened by the lead actress of the drama.

We sat down on either sides of the coffee table.

"I didn't get a chance to thank you. For the role. I know this was your way of shutting me up about the fake relationship and all, but trust me, I'd never tell this to anyone."

"Uh... okay. Sure, no problem." I cleared my throat and uncrossed my legs, "Um, would you like a glass of water or something?"

"No, that's oka-"

"Taehyung, I need to talk- oh." Jisoo's voice died when her eyes fell upon Yeji.

Well, shit.

CHOI JISOO

All the determination and courage I had built up vanished into thin air when I saw the one person I absolutely didn't want to see right at this moment.

"Oh, hi... Yeji, is it?"

"Yes." She stood up and held out her hand towards me for a handshake. I felt a bitter sensation rise in my stomach when our palms contacted, "It's nice to meet you, Miss Choi."

"Same here." My lips involuntarily turned upwards into a sickly sweet smile.

"Uhh... I'm gonna go fetch that glass of water." Taehyung chuckled awkwardly and disappeared as quickly as he could.

"So, what brings you to my boyfriend's house, Kim Yeji?"

"Oh, I know he's not your boyfriend." Yeji smiled, while I felt my heart accelerate as my smug smile dropped.

"What?"

"Long story. But, you guys don't have to pretend in front of me."

I so badly wanted to roll my eyes at her smile.

"But, since you guys are not together or anything... it would be okay for me to take a chance, right?" She batted her eyes, "I'm sure you wouldn't mind."

"Wha-"

"Here you go." Taehyung intervened holding out a glass of water.

"No, it's okay, Tae. She was about to leave." I said, fixing my unflinching glare on this little nuisance that went by the name Kim Yeji, "Right, Yeji?"

Yeji's features twisted into a frown while she forced a smile onto her lips, "Right."

Even though it wasn't much, how'd you like sassy Jisoo?

Also, naming chapters can sometimes be a pain in the ass!

I reallllllyyyyyyy hope you liked this chapter!! Love you all!💜❤️