POSTSCRIPT

Hi guys! This is me again frustratedwriter048. 

Una sa lahat, taos puso po akong nagpapasalamat sa inyong patuloy na pagsupporta sa love story ni Dante at Elena. Most especially for your kind and gracious vomments. It was because of you readers that I have the determination to be able to finish this.  So, thank you, thank you so much po!

Sa totoo lang po wala naman po talaga akong balak muli na bumalik sa pagsusulat, kung hindi lamang sa isang panaginip na nag-udyok sa akin upang bumalik sa matagal ko ng pangarap na itinapon. At dahil sa panaginip na iyon, nagawa kong mailimbag ang istoryang ito. Kung kaya't ito rin ang rason kung bakit napaka-special ang librong ito para sa akin. 

This book is very personal because it is very close to my heart, in particular the first part of the Elena and Dante's journey. Katulad ni Elena, naging duwag din ako. Katulad ni Elena, naging bulag-bulagan rin ako. At katulad rin niya, naging mahina rin ako. Subalit, kahit gayunpaman, life gives you unexpected things not to make you weak, but to make you stronger to be able to face harsh reality infront of us. 

And like her, I also learned it the hard way.  Hence, with that, I decided to create this book as an inspiration and an encouragement to all of you who is, right now, at the state of confusion and depondency. I hope with this little book of mine, I would be able to lift up your spirits to be able to take life on ahead with a smile on your faces. 

I know the subject of this book is very crucial and sensitive. Hence, the reason why I put this tough subject as the main point of the story to be a voice and an advocacy for the people who had experience this kind of situation. And I hope that I have delivered to you guys the message I was trying to impart.  

The message of hope, love, and strength to face whatever life throws at us. 

Oo, mahirap pero titiisin. Oo, hindi madali pero kakayanin. 

Our past doesn't define us, as well as our scars. Yes, it will always be a part of us. A part of us that makes us authentic and beautiful. It is part of our past that made us to be who we are today. 

So in every broken step, in every stumble, and in every boulder of circumstances we face, let's keep our head held high as we stood up to face the problems in front of us.  Let each of our experiences be our rock and our anchor to confront what's ahead of us.  Let's make our scars be the strength to cope up with every situation we have. And let our past be the courage to move on with our life. 

With that, I wanted to say, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Sana sa storyang sinulat ko ay may maidulot na magandang baon sa inyo. 

Don't lose hope and God Bless you all.

With love, 

frustratedwriter048