The Curse

Felicity's POV

The glass of water sits on my bedside cabinet , no movement making it shake . My body aching all over not wanting to move . I had no energy left inside of me , i knew now that there was no way i was going to survive this . i was going to die , i was going to die like i had to , since 1864 .I couldn't leave now , though there are so many things that i have left undone . i had to tell people things . Finn ally deal with the fears , right here , right now .

I pick up my phone that was on charge on the bedside cabinet .

NO new messages

opening a new window on the phone i begain to type the text i never wanted to type.

To: Christiphor Willams

We need to talk , i dont have much time , please say we can

Felicity

I left it simple blank , no kisses , smiley faces showing no emotion in the text . Had i just done the right thing or the worst , well fate would decide that . Bearing mind fate has properly left me here .It had been less than a minute since i sent the message and i got a immediate reply .

1 new message from : Christiphor willams

sure you name the place and time . sorry

Chris xx

His message showed he was more prepared to talk than i was . i got out of my bed deciding to leave my grey sweatpants, and 'I survived the Zombie Apocalypse ' t-shirt on . i Pulled on my black converse boots and red cardigan . As it was night and was cold outside . i grabbed my phone and told chris to meet me and the old lockwood cellar .

I walked over to the window and pulled open the latch , jumping out and leaving it open . As i walked through the woods , the wind blew through my hair . It was mid November , so it was pretty cold .As i saw the lockwood cellar in site , i saw a figure standing there waiting, Believeing it was Chris  .

As i walked closer towards it i saw it wasn't , i had seen him around before at school. He was in the senior football team . I think his name was Dylan . His hair stood up , and was brown with it going lighter at the top , going blonde . He was well build figure wise . But that was not what i was conserned about at the moment it was what was he doing here ?

Suddenly he turned around facing me and then smiling . "Thought you wouldn't turn up " he smirked at me . "what are you doing here ?" i ask feeling really curious . "i over heard Chris in the grill saying he was coming to meet you , and i guess i just had to see the mini salvatore everyone was going on about . " he says leaning agaist the wall ."oh did you hear about the two murders in town , sherif is trying to figure out who killed them . i mean gather all the evidence " he whispers . How would he know about that ? " I don't know what you are talkign about " i sqweak out ."Oh you know exactly what i am talking about ."he says .

Then what happend next just went all too fast , Dylan pulled out stake and ran towards me , Knocking me to the floor .holding the stake agaist my heart .

"AHHHHHH" I released i scream from my mouth .Having no strenth to fight my way out .

Christphor POV

I was walkign through the woods towards the Lockwood cellar .Maybe this was my chance , to see if she forgives me . Tyler has been helping me keep my temper at bear minimun , keeping myself from hurting anyone .If i don't kill someone the curse will stay just that , a curse .If i dont kill anyone , i wont become the monster tyler decribes . as i come near the cellar i hear i ear percing scream .

Not like anyones scream Felicity's and i run towards it with all my strength . To find Dylan on top of Felicty with a stake on her chest .

She was a .......vampire .  But i loved her . At that moment she was near to death and i needed to save her curse or not . i ran towards Dylan lashing out not caring about the curse and if i might kill him . Then i saw his body fall lifelessly to floor .

As i look towards Fe as she criples over in pain tears streaming down her face .

sorry for this late upload , i have been doing a lot of christmas conserts with my choir and there has been practices and that . and i have been going shopping for christmas pressies so thats my lame excuse

thanks for reading love JessicaLaunttinson xx x <3

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

XXXXXX