Coming home

Felicity POV 

11th April 1862 - Damon 20 , Stefan 17 , Felicity 11 

I sat on the tire swing on the tree outside our house . Stefan was laying on the grass reading his book . i swang back and forth looking up at the sky . as the delicatly floated in the air. i wanted to be up in the clouds away from every bad thing . Maybe damon and steffy could live up there with me . we could jump from cloud to cloud . in the sun , and at night sleep tucked up in them . Maybe we could vist hevan see mother again be with her . All i can remember about her her black wavy hair , like damons . And her green eyes that were like mine . I remember she was beautiful . 

Just as i was staring into air i heard a carriage pull up . the horses hoofs hitting the floor up towards the drive . i wonder who it was ? i looked and stefan and he had the same confused expression i did . Then the carriage came to a stop and a pair of feet steped out . suddenly i realised who it was , i shot  out of the swing and ran towards him . 

"DAMON !! DAMON " i scream running towards him . i could see Stefan running too . Damon looked at us and dropped his bags and ran towards us . When he reached me he picked me up and swung me around . As he done this i winced in pain . My bruses still hadn't healed , and had become sore to the touch . i hoped he didnt realise this . But as big brothers are he did  , and immediatly set me down and looked at me in the eyes . i just slamed my head agaist his chest and cried clinging onto his shirt . he placed his arms around me holding me against him , without hurting me . 

i heard Stefan explain to him what happend last week .and i felt damon stiffen , and place his head on mine . "shhh its ok angelo custode , its ok i am here now " he hushed . "please dont go again ...please " i whisper to him . 

Damon's POV 

I looked down and Felicity she was Fragile and small. I can't believe he hurt her , took away a that small bit of light , and safeness when she was at home . Or stefan how could he do that ? But i could tell Stefan was sorry for what happened , but i know he dont his best to stop that . I am proud of him for that . 

I pulled felicity away from me and got down on my knee . She looked down at the floor tears still falling from her eyes . "hey " i whisper lifting her chin up making her look at me  "i am not going anywhere " she smiled . "Oh i almost forgot i got you something "  she glimmed up . Making me laugh . "stefan i got you something to"i said he grinned at me . 

Felicity POV 

Damon handed me a Beautiful scrapbook . With a elegant design around the outside . all i could do it gasp "Oh  my god , damon it's beautiful thank you soo much " i said hugging him . he tumbled back onto the grass and we all layed down . me in the middle and damon and stefan on either side ."oh and stefan here is you present " damon says handing stefan a box . "Thanks " stefan said sitting up and opening the box. inside was a leather braclet with a dragon curving around it . "Thank you damon its great " stefan shouted . while jumping on damon takling him . "I WANNA PLAY TO " i yell jumping on damon and he hugs me , while i cling to m scrap book . 

*         *       *         *        *       *     *    *          *       *         *             *           *           *          *       *             *         *

PRECENT DAY 

i shot open my eyes . i looked around me the sun was just coming up . where was i ? i looked in front of me and realised that i was sitting in the remains of my old home . i was sitting where me , stefan and damon sat that day when he came home . i quickly stood up . What was happening to me ? 

sorry it was short i will make sure next upload is longer . picture to the side is stefans braclet .anyway hope you enjoyed it if you did please 

vote 

comment 

fan 

and tell someone about the story (that would be nice ) 

anyway bye :D 

JessicaLaunttinson x x x x x