New Girl x

Felicity POV 

2 weeks had past since the insident with Elijah .No matter how man times everyone told me it was over i never once really beileved them . Elijah is really powerful and he is proberly really pissed off orginal vampire . so that makes it 10 times as worse ,i know he dosnt like to be maken a fool of .he wont let this go , he will want revenge . 

"Felicity wakey wakey " damon whispered standing over me .i pulled my hand up and rubbed my eyes . "err what time is it and get out of my face ." i said grumbling and pushing him out of the way . "ohh morning felicity not a good person " he chuckled . i rolled my eyes and turned my head to the clock on my bed side cabinet .6:30 the clock read . "are you serious dont you have anthing better to do at 6 in the morning other than wakeing me up !" i grumbled pulling the pillow over my head . to block out the unwanted sun light . But obiosly my annoying persisted older brother wouldnt allow that . "no you dont , you are going to school . consider yourself now a junoir " he said sacrcastically .was he really going to make me do this he did mention it but i didnt really think he would make me go .but i guess he was being serious . "Are you being serious ?" i aksed . he laughed then sat on m bed "does it look like i am jokeing ?"he aksed raising a eyedbrow . ok he was being serious . i grunted and then dragged myself out of my bed and walked over to my warbrobe . the looked back to damon who was still sitting on my bed . "if you want me to go i suggest you get out of my room , unless you want me to class you as a pedo?" i said . he gave me a dirty glare then walked out of the room closing the door behind him . "thanks" i said "your welcome he called walking down the stairs .

i settled for blue jeans ,a white jumper like t-shirt,a gold butifly neclace and blue sandles. once i was i was happy with my clothes i pulled my hair into a french braid and tied the bottom of it in a blue ribbon.i looked at myself in my body length mirror, and was satisfied with the way i looked a grabbed my bag and headed towards the door .whe i walked into the kitchen elena was sitting at the table with stefan . when she saw me came in she smiled ."Hey fe "she said "hi" i replied while grabbing an apple and bitting into it  . "is miss grumpy happy now ?" Damon asked sarastically . "oh ha ha ha " i said .we were in the middle of a glare off when stefan interupted us . "so are you ready for your first day ?" he asked. i raised my eyebrow  "i don even know what clases i have got stefan i got dragged out of bed at half six by this one " i said pointiing towards damon .elena laughed then walked over to me and grabbed my hand . "well we better get going or we wil be late." she said dragging me towards the front the door . i heard them laughing in the kitchen "Bye "i called after me . 

Today would be filled with many welcomes and questons ...

it was 5th period i had art with Mrs walker . i slowly walked into her class room . it was medium size nd had drawings over the walls .i saw many eyes staring at me today , ' oh its the new girl' 'i wonder what happened to her family ' 'isn't she the brother of stefan and damon ?' ' will she be my friend ' . i was about to get seriously pissed of but then i saw jermey .he smiled at me and waved  he had a spare seat next to him ! walked towards him and sat down . "hey " i said placing my bag down next to the table . "hi so welcome to Mystic falls high school "he said rasieing his arms in the air . Making me laugh . "Thanks i think you are the first person all day that has been brave enough to talk to me other than elena " i said .he touched his heart "well it is my pleasure" this made me laugh even more. but the a voice snapped us out of convosation . "welcome class to a new school semester i will be your art teacher mrs walker " she smiled . 

we were now drawing faceial features and i sucked at drawing a nose . But jermey was amazing he was able to draw it with such delicasey . "Your a amazing drawer jer " i said looking down at the work he had jut created . "thanks i guess it is mostly the only thing that can keep he consentrated most of the time ."he smiled . and as he did the bell rang signing for 6th period . "well i guess i will see you at the grill later or if not tomorrow . " i said packing up ."well i have a shift toda at the grill so if i dont see you there i guess tomorrow . " i said walking towards the door . "cool" 

then he was gone and i was the only one left in the classroom packing up . well me and this other girl . she had brown hair that ended near past her shoulders . she didnt sit next to anyone in this class . i walked up to her and took a deep breath . "hi i'm Felicity " i said calmly holding out my hand . at first she looked confused and i thought she was about to turn me down . but then she smiled "hi my names Rachel , your new right ?" she asked as we walked out of the class room . " yeah my brother moved here before me with my uncle zac then me and my older brother moved here to.But then my uncle went away on a vist somewhere and i havent seen him for a while . But thats my family for you , i am talking to much how about you how long have you lived here ?" i asked .she smiled " oh you wernt talking too much i was like that on my first day here , i guess i sorta hard to make friends starting half way through the school year and all . And i moved here around 3 years ago from new york ." she said nd began to walk towards english . "so what have you got next ?"she asked " errm" i pulled out m time table "english with mr meyer " i said . she looked happy "me too do you wanna sit together most people think i am reall quiet and all that but i guess you just need to get to know me do you want to be friends ?"she asked un sure . i smiled hugely "of corce " we linked arms and walked into the classroom and sat down together . well at least i finally made a friend . i Liked rachel she was nice and i am glad that we are friends 

;D 

sorry it has been long but here you go a chapter i hope you enjoyed xx