It's Time

sorry for the late upload i am up to my eyeballs with History revison ! kill my teacher heck yeah i will even help you anyway enjoy this chapter xx

Oh forgot to mention thank you soooo much for the 17,000 amazing never imagined that would happen remember to keep voting and commenting thanks ! xx

Felicity's POV 

What happens if the only thing that you thought would work , didn’t ?

If you told me a year ago I was going to fall head over heels with a werewolf I would tell you , you are ridiculous .

I need to die , it was the only way in my situation . I promised mother , she needs me , and I want soo much to help her . Then why is there this gut feeling in my stomach telling me I shouldn’t do it , telling me that it will just hit like a tone of bricks , that it will all be this huge mistake .

“Hello Felicity , I am and the safe locker ” A voice said down the phone .

Christiphor

The one thing in this whole thing that makes perfect sense. 

“Hey umm look for small brown glass bottle with a white lid” I reply back to him . As I fiddle with the silk blankets on my bed .

I hear clinking of glass down the phone

“there are a lot of brown glass bottles here fe” he chuckled .

Making me join in laughing “Right sorry , It should say . . .potassium chloride”I say down the resiver biteing my lip as I check my phone , with the research I was finding out  .

Potassium Chloride – If injected can be lethal , High levels of potassium in the blood will cause the heart mussels to stop Functioning .Pain lasting a few minutes then the heart will slowly stop .

This may or may not work for me as I am a vampire but I heard it burns your insides , yeah discusting as it sounds but I feel as if it’s the only way . . . if not then we know the final result.

There was more clinking of glass bottles and some rustling “Found it I am leaving now” he says .

“great ! ok and um . . . Chris ?” I whisper

“Yeah ?”

“Thank you for everything” I smile .

“Anything for you” I hear then the phone line going dead .

I take my phone away from my ear and place it beside me on the bed and get up walking over to my door , taking in my bedroom looking at all the little mix match things placed everywhere .

This was it I was going to actually die , might or might not coming back .

I remember when I was little ,

1857

My mom used to read me a story book . Where a girl found true love , a love so pure and true that there was no doubt that she would ever be alone . That the man that fell for her will keep falling for her over and over everyday . Because what they had was real , and that you only had to look into the fair maidens eyes to see that this was true .

But no one wanted them together she was from a wealthy family and he was a soilder at war and her father forbided her to ever lay eyes on him . He said “true love? .. love it does simply not exsist”

“Moma why is the father so cruel ?” I asked

“He just has had too many heart breaks Ci” Mother said to me .