The runaways

Hello people and i am sorry i havent uploaded in a while but i have decied to do a uploading timetable for this book :) To make everyone happy soo every MONDAY and FRIDAY there will be a new chapter . And if there isnt just look on my profile and there should be a comment with the reason why . anyway happy reading wattpaders love ya :D 

Felicity's POV 

"well i will see you two tonight Bye " Lewis says waving good bye . "How do you plan on going ?" Rachel asked in shock to what i just agreed ."I will figure something out , anyway we need to get out . " i smile at her . I guess she appresiated me saying yes , i could tel she wanted to do something normal for once . 

I was in rachel's room helping her find something to wear ."oh how about this !" i say in excitment . It was a patchwork like dress with lepard print , zebra print and various other pattens .i handed it to her with a demin jacket and army boots. "Oh my Felicity it is perfect" she says hugging me "thank you " i get taken a back by it and laugh but inbrase the hug . "My pleasure Rach " i whisper .

I was already in my outfit my rachel was doing her hair . I was wearing my 3 quauter length ripper trousers, with my white flurry top and paired it with my nike air forces . I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at my reflection . It made me look like i could face anything , that no words could touch me , that i was confident . But i can tell ou for certain that i wasn't inside i was weak and fragile , one word could proberly shatter me into a millon pieces. But i had to wear this mask face all my fears then i knew that maybe i wouldn't be as fragile anymore . I left my hair how it was wavy  . Rachel was straighting hers . 

"ok i am done " she says . she looked great , really cute in it . "Good lets go" i whisper tring to make sure damon or stefan doesn't hear downstairs . we walked into my room i grabbed my unormally large leather jacket off the back of my chair and put it on . It was orginally damons but i begged him to give it to me . and being my big brother he caved in . i walked over to my desk and fiddled through my films and found 'the lovely bones' and put it in my DVD player and pressed play. Rachel realised what i was doing . "can't wait to watch this he looks really good " she says clearly for stefan and damon to hear , but not too fake . "Yeah i have read the book it is amazing ! but that dude is really creepy " i say . "i know right if i was her i wouldn't even speak to that man !" she exclaims . then i heard foot steps up stairs at a human pace . i ran to the light at vamp speed and rachel grabbed my blanket from nder the bed and quickly covered us and we laied down on the bed . Trying to look cassual. then damon came in and i paused the film . 

"Hey" i say 

"hi you alright ?" damon asked ?

i nodded "yep" i say it's times like this i really love them . love their over protectiveness and i am glade they are my brothers.  i got up and walked over to him and gave hima hug . 

"I love you Damon " i say into his chest . He hugged me back kissing the top of my head " i love you to Felicicty " he replies. " come on Rachel you know you want a hug to " damon says making me and Rachel laugh . we had all came really close lately Rach was becoming like a sister to Damon and Stefan . Rachel walked over to us and damon put his free arm around her . "angelo custode"Guardian angel damon whispered to me as he let go of me. i smiled i hadn't hear him called me that since i was little . we all used to speak italian when we wanted people not to know what we were talking about . me , stefan and damon . i used to love knowing how to speak italian and my friends not knowing what i am saying . it made my feel unique .After mother died and father started to get abusive he alway called me that . his Guardian angel he used to say , and loved it when he called me it .