upload Infomation

Ok so this was wrtten about a week ago my internet was down , i hope you all understand thanks :) upload tomorrow .

Hi Guys 

You are proberly wondering who the hell is this popping up on my feed , or have forgetten about this book completly . And i understand because i feel soo bad for leaving the chapters in this book for this long , i feel terrible . So i dont need anyones sympathy if you were going to give it, which i doubt you were,  you readers have i right to be (excuess my language) Pissed off with me. ok here goes . 

When i first started this book i had no intention of it taking off and become sorta popular you could say . Anyway it was a bit of fun because i am a fan of the show and books , and i saw many of these fan fictions and i thought i would give it a try . 

But as i uploaded more and more chapters the reads started to grow and grow . I was totally gobsmacked when i reached 10,000 i was like wow people are actually reading this . And thats when i began to write more content more regularly i guess on this book , and i was enjoying it so much .And i was checking my phone every moment i could to see if to reads and votes and coments grew even more . 

But as soon as i hit Mid febuary this year i started my GCSE's if your not from england it is basically your final exams , which help you get into collages and uni and what not . Its like your whole future depends on these few exams .Well i began studying them and i was getting heaps of revison and homework and just everything . And i tried to keep up with Wattpad and uploads but if was becoming almost impossible .

I uploaded less and less and then none at all .The last upload i posted was 3 months ago  . . . 

And here i up to today i am currently on Holiday with my family sitting in this resturant stealing their WIFI , writing this . 

While i was here i checked on Wattpad and saw i reached 20,000 reads , and that was the wakeup call . i saw that people were reading my book and sticking to it and were voting and some even commenting telling me to upload soon , you dont even know how much that means to me . I partly gave up uploading because i was getting no feedback about it . 

So from now on i going to be uploading every Sundays so expect chapters real soon !! And i am going to be sticking to this because you guys who have read from the begining or even yous who have only just started . You have gave me a bit of hope that i could acctually make my dreams of publishing a book come true and i am so Greatful!

Thank you so much 

and i am so sorry i hope you keep reading , each and everyone of you are amazing x