trying to find me

sorry it's late but here it is :) 

Felicity's POV

i looked around me , how did i get here ? i stood up the leaves crunching beneive me .the morning air send chills up my spine . i walked through the dirt with my bare feet , nearing my self towards the 'house' . the place that when father was home was my worst nightmare but when he wasn't , it was the place i could stay my whole life .

As i was walking i heard whispering of voices around me , faintly and soft .

"AHHH I AM TOO FAST YOU CAN'T CATCH ME AMON " a baby's voice shouts as i feel a gush of wind flew past . making me react and spin around . 

 " NO I AM GONNA CATCH YOU FE " another voice shouts after the babies sweet voice .

"WAIT FOR ME !"  

All of a sudden around me goes all foggy , i feel my eyes blur up and my surroundings around me change . 

1855 - Felicity (4)  damon (13) Stefan (8)

Nobody's POV 

Felicity ran through the garden in the front of the salvatore house . "AHH I AM TOO FAST YOU CAN'T CATCH ME AMON " the little 3 year old shouted trying to pronause her brothers name . As she ran through the maze that she could follow easily . "NO I AM GOING TO CATCH YOU FE " Damon shouted after her running about 60cm behind her . Then Stefan coming behind him "WAIT FOR ME !" he replied trying to catch up with his siblings 

Then damon caught Felicity by the waist and swung her around "AHHHHH I WANTED TO BE WINNER !" she yelled wriggling around . Then stefan caught up to them jumping on damons back , giggling frantically . 

PRECENT DAY 

FELICITY'S POV 

I stood there  . Broken branches around me and a run down statue broken on the floor. i let my feet drop my down to the floor i sat there i clothes covered in mud . And wondering how i ended up here i this mess . To the place were most of my nightmares began . 

i stood up and began walking away , walking deeper into the forest trying to get home . 

I forced myself through the branches , as they scratch along my arms as i try and reach the opening of the forest . Feeling myself get weaker and weaker b the minute . i hadn't fed in at least 2 weeks . Then i heard something . 

Girl : where are we going ?

boy: well if it told you then it wouldn't be a secret would it . 

girl :well whatever it is i dont like it here it's freaking me out . 

Boy :why ? 

That's when i couldn't take it anymore i could hear the  warm blood pumping through their veins . The girls heart beat increasing an hammering ageist her chest  . I felt i instincts take over me , and making me leap forward onto the girl and sink my teeth into her neck . seeping into her vein .

The warm blood soothed the thirst in my neck . And no matter how many times i wanted to stop i couldn't . My instincts were holding too much ageist me , making me keep drinking not stopping . Then i could hear her slow faint heart beat come to a stop and her lifeless body fall to the floor . 

Then i turned to her "boyfriend" the boy had dusty blonde hair that came to a end near his ears . He had suttle Blue eyes like the sea .He looked around 16 .

Boy: WHAT THE HELL ?! TAMMY 

The boy screamed and tried to run to his "girlfriend" but then i stopped him midway , grabbing is shoulder . and staring at him in the eyes . Now i could see what i actually looked like . a Monster . my eyes red and my veins breaking through around them . he tried to struggle away failing . 

i looked straight into his eyes . "You won't remember any of this ...tammy left town . now you won't scream " i say calmly . and he repeeted after me " I wont't remember anything . tammy left town . i wont scream , i will keep silent " i whispered . 

That's when Instincts hit me again and i sunk my teeth into his neck , until i was pulled away by someone . and pushed to the floor while the boy sat there with blood pouring from is neck . 

i looked up . this girl had brown hair , and her brown eyes staring at me with worry . 

Images flashed though my head . 

"Helllooo ppleasee call me Katherine .....katherine katherine " her name echoed though my head . " Your brothers just love you tooo mmuch , youu arre sttteaaling them from meee . " 

She was Katherine . i screamed pushing her to the floor and sitting on top of her . "Katherine " I whispered . she looked and me with worr and tried to wriggle away . "NO felicity its me Elena . Fe i am not Katherine . she is in the tomb " she says sounding scared. This wasn't katherine . 

i got off of her sitting with my back to the tree , and my heads up to my chest  . i looked over to the girls dead body on the floor , and the boy laying next to her blood spilling over the dirt floor. "Wwwhat have i done  ? " i stuttered . Elena looked at me " it's ok i am getting damon and stefan they are going nuts looking for you i came to walk near your old house thinking you were there and , here we are now . " he said sympathetically . "It's fine fe it just a bad dream , you didn't mean it " she said . 

But the thin is i knew it wasn't just a bad dream . Mum said if the moon stone wasnt destroyed before the full moon , there were consquences . My consequnce my past , my death now for real .Bonnie didn't destroy the moon stone . i was dieing , and there was nothing i could do to stop it . 

New message : Stefan 

Coming now :) 

New message : Damon 

We are going to fix this , don't worry me and stef on way . how bout movies tonight you choose xx 

Love Damon :D 

<3

<3

<3

<3

Hope you liked this chapter sorry its late . I have been ill with a winter cold . blame English weather anyway bye :) hope you enjoyed it !

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

JessicaLaunttinson x x x x x :)