Chapter 4

We all sat around the table in the kitchen . i had already met everyone There was Jeremy elena's brother which i had gotten on very well with . Bonnie, elena's best friend , that was a witch . There was Caroline elena's other best friend . Oh and last there was Rick jenna's boyfriend , jenna was Elena & jermey's aunt . Rick was going to be my new history teacher . " OK so here is the plan , Stefan you will be up first and you will try and get Katherine to stop what she is doing ." he nodded "meanwhile Gilbert and Bennett witch you will find a spare room and do the spell . and Gilbert you will go find Katherine and try and lead  her to the lake sending her confused." they both nodded . " oh and don't think i have forgot en you Blondie you will fess up to her and lead her to the room leaving the rest up to me and bunny drinker over here . " he pointed to Stefan i laughed and he smiled at me . "everyone got the plan ?" 

then i thought something everyone had some involvement except me . Rick the supplies , Elena she was the doppelganger , Bonnie her witchy stuff , Jeremy diversion , Caroline drama queen , Stefan and Damon killing her . and me nothing so i quickly interrupted them , before they could seal the deal ."Hang on wait a minute what i am going to do in this ? " i asked facing Damon . he immediately replied " nothing you will stay where i can see you out of trouble ." he said strongly .i felt offended i argued back " no i dont want to stay on the side lines and let you all risk your life's while i 'stay out of trouble' " i gestured . " NO you are not doing anything and that is final " he shouted . "i cant let that happen because the last time i let you two do all the work you ended up getting yourself killed . causing me to die to . i am not going to let that happen again Damon !" i screeched . It stayed silent for a while until he replied. " fine , i will let you do one thing ." i smiled "don't think it's anything special you can go with witch girl and Gilbert ." i hugged him " Thank you " he smirked then turned to Bonnie and Jer . "If anything happens to her i am holding you responsible got me ?"Jeremy look slightly startled , while bonnie just rolled her eyes . " So is everyone OK with the plan ?" Damon asked "Yes " we all spoke in chorus . 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

we were all dressed in our fancy outfits and masks .Me , Damon and stefan were all waiting outside on the steps for everyone else. " you know the plan dont you?" stefan asked for the hundreth time "yes i did stef stay out of trouble ya da yaya . Nothing is going to happen all i am doing is following bonnie and jermey like a lost puppy ."i smirked he smiled and hugged me and i hugged me back "You are have really grown up a lot haven't you ?" he smiled ."yeah i guess i have " i laughed then glanced at Damon he was smiling at me . " your gonna be ok kido you would proberly take charge of the whole operation if you wanted to . " he laughed, i smiled . 

Everyone was here it was dead on time ." Its time go " stefan said . me , bonnie and Jermey headed up the flights of stairs and found i medium sized spare room . " so what now ?" i asked whiserling to myself. Jermey laughed "Bonnie does the spell " he smiled. Bonnie pulled out a old book and opened it up to a page then started saying things in a language i didnt understand ."claudite ostia, neminem signum noctu muri vehicula est. consumens eos clausum intra hoc murum sepulchrum usque. in magam in incantatores unbrakes eam."i continued to watch amazed."it's done " she whispered . "what does it do ?" i asked "i dosent allow any vampires out of this room ."she said simply . "But how-" i was cut of my jer " already thought of that this room has a secret door build into the wall this no matter how smart katherine might be will not be able to find it allowig you to get out " i smiled . "come on then lets let the rest of the gang kill the bitch . " we all laughed a left the room through th door .

1 hour later 

" its started" bonnie said . i was nervous what happened if she hurt one of them ? what happens if this plan don't work ? then before i knew it i felt a throbing pain in my back . "AHH" i let out i scream ." Felicity what is it ?"jermey panicked then saw my back floading with blood .Then i felt it again in my stomach ."AHHHH GET DAMON AND STEFAN I WANT MY BROTHER !" i screamed in pain while tears rolled down my cheeks ." Your a vampire cant you heal?" bonnie asked "Its happening to quickly ! AHHHHHHH i cant .....i am not strong enough.....i ....i drink ......blood ...animal" i tried to get out but was crying . " Jermey it's katherine she has linked them up get them to stop now ! Quickly ." jermey ran off and i continuted to let thr tears and screams be releaced.

What did you think thought i would mix it up a bit . tried to base it on the episode ,what will damon and stefan do when they find out ? what will happen to Felicity ?thanks for reading love you all <3

live

love

laugh

Jessie xxxxx