Ms Felicity Salvatore (A Vampire diaries Fan Fiction) chapter one

for a starter to get this straight i don't own any of the charter in this story except from the ones i add in all rights are reserved to L.J smith the author of the books . Also thanks to the Creator if the TV series 

*                *               *

Sorry for my leave of absence on this whole book , I've explained to the people that inboxed me the reasons.And i promise to do a full explanation on the situation later on, but i finally decided to go through and edit the work i called sentences 4-5 years ago and give you guys the ending and continuation i planned all that time ago.As i edit through these chapters i'm keeping the same context but maybe adding things in , and defiantly improving all of my mistakes i made.Please enjoy and give me time to go through this i haven't been up in the Vampire Diaries world in a while. Thank You :')

Chapter One 

Felicity POV

I sat on the cerb waiting for Damon, my shoes kicking at the stones that sat near by. Apparently Stefan is away with Elena for the weekend, so he took the opportunity in moving me to the boarding house . But i really don't know what Stefan will think about this ,considering i have been in hiding from him for 100 and something years . 

It hasn't always been like that the lying and hiding from our mistakes, past problems led us to that situation.I guess thats what Damon is trying to get back, the sense of family that we had been lacking for a long time.

Mystic Falls ,1864 

"How can you love her I understand that she is beautiful, and intellegent . But Damon she is a Vampire, they are un-natural and you know how mother and father want to kill them!" i was laying on my bed while my older brother Damon was sitting on the end .

 "Felicity you have to be reasonable with me here , i know the  dangers of all of this , you haven't thought that has crossed my mind at least once? But there is one thing i'm certain of I love Katherine and i cant help that, and neither can she for feeling the same about Stefan " as he said this is face dropping.

 Why did he love this girl? Why couldn't he see her for who she really is, the true monster that not only i see but others to.I loved how wholehearted my brother thought, and how much he cared for others , however this was not the time for his narrow minded thinking . "Only if you are sure on all of this?" I mumbled willing for him to have a second thought. But all hope of this was lost when he immediately spoke up. 

"Never been sure of anything else in my life" he smiled up at me.

As he said this i look out my window to see guards rushing through the front doors , and crashes coming from a nearby room.Before i could ask Damon for an explanation on all of this , Father pushed open my door with such force the hinges could have come straight off.

"GET OUT NOW THEIR HERE THE DEMONS ARE HERE!" he yelled and ran out the door with some of the guards, trailing at his side.

My startled face painted the perfect picture on what i was feeling, and i look at Damon for some sort of reassurance that everything would be okay. "I'm scared what is happening?" i looked at him with worried eyes, i guess i didn't need a full explanation because i some what knew what was happening right now.

Before i could whimper out the words that were dashing through my mind, Damon took hold of me in his arms "Don't worry nothing is going to happen, But we need to get out of here now" he said quickly scrambling off the bed and taking me with him.

He began to pack one of my bag with some things that we might need, including a spare change of clothing along with some other things.Throughout all of this i sat on my bed watching, still trying to come to terms with what was happening. Once Damon was finished he grabbed hold of my hand , and dragged me out of the door and out of the house.