floating in the limbo of decisions

sorry for lack of uploads 

Felicitys POV 

There are these moments in life were you just stand there and wonder. In the long time that i have lived i learned that you can going long after you think you can't . I could i have sat there doing nothing not making a decison and then just die without fighting for it . Either way what ever i may have chose Damon , Stefan , Christiphor , Rachel ... anyone they wouldn't be full filled with any decison that i would have made . 

So i stand here in a place from my past awaitng on a plan that i might not think will happen . whether i choose to believe my mother or not i continue to do as she says , but i just hope for damons sake for my brothers , for christiphors , for my best friend that it will work and that i will come back . 

"Felicity" i hear a weak scared voice say , then a thumping heart beat . Elena . i step away from Chris and turn to face Elena . 

"What are you doing here you need to leave , Elena you need to go before my brothers find out go please !" i was pleading at her litrially , i must look so vunruable right now . 

She took another step towards me , her eyes then glancing down at the little glass bottle in my hand . I felt my hand shake , i tightened my grip onto it holding as if it was my lifeline .Which it basically was . 

"You have to do this Fe ,we can help you , you don't have to die " she spoke softly .

i smirked laughing looking down to the ground then back up at her . "Are you serious , im dying elena cant you see that what ever i might do to prevent it i will still die " i look back down at the glass bottle . 

"so why not quicken up the process " i screwed off the cap and held the bottle up to my lips and went to take it in . Until it was thrown out my hand , and then smashed on the floor into a thousand tiny shards . the liquid spuing out and sinking into the wood . 

I look up meeting my eyes with damon . "What the hell ?!" 

He just stood there looking back as me with a stern look "what the hell ? WHAT THE HELL? what the hell are you doing ?" he screamed at me .

"dying thats what im doing im dying damon ! im dead " i ran across the room wripping a wooden plank off the wall and plunging it into my heart . 

everything was like someone hit slow mo and every noice faded away and i felt myself go like ice and my eyelids going heavy , i didnt fight it anymore i let them close and i let myself sink further away .