chapter 8

Felicity's POV 

damon stared and me for a while ,confused. "how can it-" he said before i cut him off . "The braclet it is from our ansisters " i said "but that dosnt explain-" damon tried to get a word in . "will you let me finish?" i asked he nodded ."well mum's ansisters were witches , they put a spell on the braclet that will keep the person that has it safe . but it has to be from the bloodline and a daughter . it gives you a second chance, but it has conditions to it ." i said . for some reason damon just hugged me and i hugged him back ."lisen i dont care what the conditions are we will do them ok , i am not loseing you again " he said . "ok then hear the conditions "i said he the realeased me so we could both see eachothers faces . "lets hear them"he said . i took i big breath i didnt know i was holding . "i am not allowed to kill any human for the rest of my life . and we have to find the moon stone before the full moon and distroy it ."i said .Damon studdied m face for a while the nodded . 

just at that minute stefan walked in . "Damon i cant find elena anywhere everyone is saying the last place they saw her was the ball last night ." then he looked up to see me awake and not dead . he looked completly mind blown ! "ok i want the short story " he said . i laughed "long story short braclet thingy brought her back to life , mums ansisters were witches . we have to distroy the moonstone in order for felicity to stay alive . " Damon said . Stefan nodded "ok and we will find it , but i already know where it is but its best if we dont go blurting it out or someone eles thats looking for it might hear ." me and damon looked at eachother and both nodded . "oh come on stefan you know you want a hug to " Damon joked . "yes i do after hear my dead sistser is alive again ." he laughed and walked over to the bed and sat next to me .and i ammediatly pulled him into a hug and rested his chin on my shoulder .

1hour later we were all in the kitchen with bacon sandwiches . "ok what is this baout elena ?" i asked . Stefan swalloed what he had in his mouth . " well no one has seen her since last night at the ball . i called jermey and he thought she was sleeping her as her bed hadnt been slept in .' he said sounding worried . "so what do you think happened to her ?"damon asked . " well why do you think i came to you Damon .?" stefan asked . elena is missing well she is a doplanger mostly every vampire and werewolf wants her . "Stefan isn't a doplanger used for the sacrafice ? maybe a orginal had her maybe Klaus or elijah ?" i said sympathetically .His face droped then he looked worried .the thing is Damon had the same expression on his face too the expression of heart break."or maybe she could be round carolines " ok no hope with that one .Stefan got up and walked over to the door frame and rested his head in hands . i kicked damon under the table , and he looked at me confused . i rolled my eyes , i knew some of sign language . i pointed to him - you , i made a love heart with my hands - love . Then i put my two index fingers together creating an - E . he looked shocked then whispered to me "Is it that obious ?" . i quietly laughed and nodded , then grabbed held of his hand and ead him out the door way . "stefan we are gonna try and figure out where elena is in the mean time contact Bonnie she might be able to help."i said . "yeah i am going to do that now " he said i saw i slight bit of hope in his eyes , as he walked out into the dinning room . 

i stared at Damon and gave him the death glare . "what ?" he asked "Elena out of all the people ypu had to choose Elena  , stefan loves her damon " i said . he crossed his arms agaist his chest " and whos says i dont ?" he quetioned hurt ." i never said you didnt , damon do you remeber the last time you both fell in love with the same girl ?" i said . he looked angry " THAT WASNT MY FAULT IF STEFAN HADN'T INTERVERED THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE !"he shouted . i laughed " yeah and you would both of lived happily ever after , DAMON SHE DIDNT LOVE YOU " i exclaimed . " HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT ?" he screamed . "BECAUSE SHE SAID IT TO YOUR FACE "i shouted . He ran up to me about to slam me agaist the wall but i curved out of the way before he would and he missed . i stared at him scared "was you really going to do that to me ?" i asked . he looked at me looking ashamed for what he done ."Felicity i am so sorry i let my anger-" i cut him of "WELL DID YOU ?"i screamed trembleing ."i ...i " he stuttered " thats all i needed to hear" i whispered . and i grabbed my bag off the floor and left slamming the door behind me . 

did he really just do that ? did my over protective big brother try to hit me ? a tear fell from my eye and i quickl wipped it and headed to the grill . As i walked through the doors jermey was sitting in a booth by himself with a coke drawing . i walked over  to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "hey stranger " he looked shocked " felicity" he said pulling me into a hug which i quickly returned . "nice to see you to" i laughed . " i thought you were dead?" he asked confused " i did too but here i am please lets not talk about it "i said . we were laughing while eating chips . when we heard a door slam open i turned my head to see damon standing there . i quickl ducked under the table and pulled jermey with me  " shit " i cursed ." what?" jer asked . " Damon is here , i am trying to afoed him at the moment . earlier we got into a arguement and he tried to hit me , then totaly regreted it afterwards . i will probery forgive him but right now i cant be bothered to face him ." i whispered jermey nodded " then we better get out of here . i agreed . he started crwling under the tables while getting strange looks . we made it to the back door and we quickly ran out laughing . " that was a close one " i laughed hardly able to breathe " did ... you se that .... lady's face ." jeemey laughed . Before i knew it someone grabbed me from behind and i let out a scream . " Jermey help !" i screamed . jemery came running up to me as the ma dropped me to the floor and jer helpped me up . "thanks "i said i looked up to see elijah " oh its mini Salvatore , did they let go of you lead this time ." he asked " shut up " i said even though elijah scared the hell out of me . " well i wont but you will soon i have someone that needs a vampire for the sacrifice and you fit the job ." he said "what " i screamed . "well i have to get the things fot the sacrifice for klaus i ave the doplanger , moon stone , witch and now the vampire " he said like it was the most cassual thing in the world . "you have elena " i whispered ."well done you finnally worked it out now come on i need to get on with this . "he pulled me up a swung me over his shoulder. "LET GO OF ME !"i shouted  punching him in the back ."stop that now " he said stubenly while opening his boot . "what are you doing ?" i asked scared " putting you in the boot of my car " he said pushing me in and closing it .

2 updates in 2 days :) anyway what did you think of the chapter . i thought i would let damons true coulors shine for once and part of his true coulors any way please let me know what you think .  picture to the side felicity's bag xthanks xx

teaser : the sacrifice will damon be able to save Felicity or will he choose Elena ?

xxx