Chapter 14 xx

"Would you girls like anything eles?" Mrs allens asked . "No Thank you " i replied as did Rachel. we were sitting in her room with our Maths Homework around us "ok so let me get this straight a2 +b2=c2 ?"he asked me . "exactly see maths isnt that hard " i said ."Says you . i am thick at it you are good i am soo gonna flunk this maths exam" she said huffing . "No your not , i am gonna make sure you pass with an A if not a C " i said smiling . "Thanks we can be nerdy math buddys " she said laughing , i chuckled . "ok Rachel nery maths buddys it is."

It had now been 3 weeks since i started Mystic falls high school . and so far i have made a best friend , a best friends nick name and had met Christiphor Willams ,Jock and school Captin of the schools Junior foot ball team. Oh and had a rummor spread about me but all is good . 

I walked onto the school bus , and let me tell you it is like a jungle. Lets say you put abou 30 - 40 monkeys that havent ate in days into a tight space with no air to breathe. Now you can picture that you know how it is to be on a school bus like me . there was a seat 3 rows from the back to i sat myself there and placed my bag next to me saving a seat for Rachel . i was going to get a ride with damon but then he was laying in bed and i promised i wasnt going to have a repeat of the other weeks sinario . also Stefan was round elenas doing stuff that i really dont  want to know so i am stuck with the bus . oh the joy . Then the bus stopped and on walked Christiphor , you would think his family being rich and all that  he would be abe to afford a car ride or something . WHy am i even thinking about this i have got to stop , i dont even like this kid so why am i even thinking about him . cut it out felicity . Meanwhile with all the thinking and talking to the little voice inside my head he was standding in front of me . i shook my head "sorry miles away what did you say " i asked . i smiled and sat in the seat in front of me ."hi my name is Christiphor , you can call me chris . i didnt really get to tell you my name the other day ."he said while smiling the holding out his hand ready for me to shake it . "hi Chris i am Felicity , i just moved here with my brothers "i say trying to sound calm . "cool well welcome to the small dilute city of Mystic Falls " he said raising is arms in the air. Making me laugh  , he looked at me and smiled " i like it when you laugh " he whispered under his breathe . what did he just say "pardon " i said he binked his eyes quickly "Oh nothing , so we have Science together right ?" he asked ."Yep , i sit near the back in the distence taking it in " i laughed and he chuckled under his breathe ."so your cousins with Tyler ?" i say "yeah the one and only . ok you did hear it from me but he seems to be acting a bit weird Lately  " he says . i raised my eye brow "in what way ?"  " well he seems to get angrey really easily like you have to be careful what you say around him " he said  . "oh Hormones maybe ?" i asked we laughed together."Nah if you ask me he just wants some attention thats what he does best "he says , Shrugging his shoudlers."so you dont like him that much ?"i ask."No dont get wrong tylers cool but his just one of those people i dont like to hang around with 24/7 . you known ? he thinks high school is all about : Parties, Girls,Popularity and more girls . But i mostly like to stick school to school you are stuck in a class for an hour you might aswel get something out of it. "he says . i smile at him "i think the same , plus my brothers just about let me go to Parties let alone date a boy " . he Chuckles "over protective brothers ?" he asks "yep like over over protective " i say . "who are they anyway ?"he asks "well i havent formally introduced myself proberly .I am Felicity Salvatore and my brothers are-"he cut me off . "wait your the salvatores little sister ?"he asked shocked "the one and only in the flesh " i said "i wish people will stop acting so shocked and lightly scrared when i say that to people"i said . "Sorry its just Stefan great guy knows my cousin and let me say mslef a amazing footballer . and Damon just really scary " he says making me laugh. "is chris scared , only joking and trust me he isnt dont tell him i told you this or he will get super pissed . But yesterday i took him down so dont worry if he comes at you i got you back " i say predenting to show my musles . "Thanks that makes me feel very safe when i am arpund ou brother . and how did you do that ?"he asked . "well that my friend i will tell you when i know you more " i said. 

At that moment i realised the bus was now in front of the school and kids were piling out . where was Rachel? i stood up and slingging my bag over my shoulder . and getting ready to walk of the bus . Chris did the same "so will i see you again miss Salvatore ?" he asked "i Hope so Mr willams "i say and walked off the bus into the school building . 

Rachel never came in that day , i just susspected that she was ill and that she couldn't find her phone to tell me .But at least i had someone to talk to on the bus . Which reminds me i need to tell Damon what he said about Tyler. is it really for atention ?The next day Rachel still hadnt came and the day after that and the day after that and i was starting to get worried. no phone calls , No voice mail and no Messages . That is not her , she would at least leave a text .i wonder what -

The phone rang and i dropped my pen and got up off my desk "I GOT IT " i called . while running down the stairs , "GOOD BECAUSE I AM NOT GETTING IT"damon yelled. He was laying on the sofa drinking his borbon , when i reached the hous phone . 

Hello ?

hello is this  Felicity salvatore  ?

yep who wants to know ?

well this is mystic falls hospitol we have a girl named 'Rachel Allens' she says that he knows you and if you could pick her up .

oh my god of corse i will tell her i am on my way but what happened 

well miss salvatore she is a vampire

i nearly chocked on my own spit inside my mouth . Rachel was a vampire how?when ? whoever was saying this was compelled or was the person that chaged her .But the voice seemed too familar and if it wa the person that changed her why would they want me to know . Unless it was to lure me there but the only other person that would to that is ... i Held onto the phone tightly

Elijah

well we meet again i knew we would and i have a feeling you did to . you see Miss Felicity you messed up my plan you and your brothers . and i ahve nothing to really hurt you with except you brother . but they are dead like you . the rest of the gang or you best friend and that little toy boy of yours . 

 (i was shaking now )

ju just dont hurt her please let me get her then we can sort this out .

oh i have no intention of hurting her. her being a vampire has already done that . but tonight i dont really need you but later i miht just bare that in mind . 

where should i meet you ?

no need i am here 

wwwwhat ?

look out your window and into the woods 

As i did i saw elijah standing there broud and tall and rachel standding beside him looking scared as hell and blood covered her neck and face . he must have made her fed . this is my fault all my fault i let tears fall from my eyes because of me a innocent person die . not just any person my best friend , and because of me she has to be like me . a soleless monster , with no growing old no having children all hopes all her dreams shattered . i screamed at the top of my lungs making my throught tingle .

YOU SICK BARSTARD . YOU KNOW THAT YOU TRY AND BE THE GOOD BROTHER MAYBE BUT YOU ARE JUST LIKE KLAUS AND THE REST .FUCKING SICK A MASACATED SOLELESS THING !!

there was i silence and damon walked over to be scared and hugged me as i sobbed into his shoulder . while clapsing to the floor in his arms ."it all my fault ... all .. mine ...da...mon ...all ....mine " i say imbertween sobs . "why is felicity tell me please ?" he says gently while rubbing my back . "Rachel .............Rachel is a ... vampire ......and it was elijah who changed her because of me ."i say crying even more . because saying it out loud makes it sound real and i dont want that ."shhh shh it will be ok we will take care of her she will be fine ."he says standing up and pulling me with my .i wipe my eyes with my sleeves and stand up walking to the door and opening it to see my best friend standding there staring at me then we just ran into eachother hugging and crying even more .

Hope this was longer than the other chapter ohhh Rachel is a vampire and do you think Felcity and Christiphor should get together ? If i recive 3 votes on this chapter i will update tomorrow :) i know i dont ussually do this but thought i would try this is just if you want a chapter tomorrow thanks guys for reading i love you all !! :* <3<3<3