Interviews with the characters..

Yoongi's interview

Q:- So Yoongi..how did it feel when you violently eliminated my dead one's?

Y:- NEVER . FELT . SO . ALIVE...

Q:- ok..not unsettling at all..What were the feelings you felt when you saw Joon getting attacked?

Joon:- Umm if I may..In my defence that was a pretty big Zombie soo technically I had every reason to be on the floor...helpless..

Y:- It had no arms..

Joon:- And your point exactly?..

S:- *sigh* Nevermind...

Q:- *Awkward pen tapping*

S:- I felt this uncontrollable rage bubbling..that thing was on top of him and it bothered me that the position was so..inappropriate?..

Joon:- *cough* Jealousy *cough*..

S:- DON'T MAKE M-  W-why is he even here? Isn't this an interview with me? *clears throat and blushes*..

Q:- True..umm Joonie you're not supposed to be here, your interview comes later on..

Jung Hoseok's P.O.V

Taehyung's back rubbing made him feel slightly better. But the image of the corpse's head exploding will forever remain tainted in his mind.

"Guy's...we should keep an eye out for any of those..things. Yoongi and Joon must still be on their way, I gave them the address to this place. " Said Jungkook with a visible shudder.

"Okay..I think we brought enough ammo to distribute right?" Asked Yera as she looked at Seokjin for confirmation. He agreed with a curt nod and removed the duffel bag which hung loosely on his shoulder. Yera unzipped the duffel bag and started handing out a few handguns, knives and belts/holsters. Hoseok gently attached every single item onto his belt and watched the other two follow.

"They should be around the corner.."  A hushed voice said from the nearby alley in which the trio hid in. The sudden voice caused Yera to immediately grab both her handguns and point them at the alley way. Her alert gaze surveying the passage.

"Are you sure? Cos everyone here is either fucking dead or turned!" Another painfully familiar voice snarled.

Hoseok watched Seokjin put his hand on Yera's raised one's signaling her to stand down. Her eyes still fixated at the passageway, she lowered her firearms distastefully. 

"Will you shut the fuck up?! This is NOT my fault! This is the address I was given!" The previous voice hissed. Hoseok knew the mysterious voices well enough to know that the convo was bound to get good.

Y/N looked utterly confused, wondering why everyone seemed so calm.

"Stupid-ass ugly mother-trucker got blood on my shoes.."

"Yoongi..*INHALE*  take a good look at me" 

"PFFT...bahahahahahha!" The voice belonging to Yoongi cackled evilly. Their footsteps gradually getting louder as they approached the group.

"It's not funny! You're the one who chopped its goddamn head off when it was still tackling me!" Namjoon's voice raised.

"Did you want to get bitten?!"

"IF YOU-" His warning was cut short when Seokjin interrupted.

"GUYS! Just stop that and get over here!" Laughed Seokjin as he shook his head.

Subsequently two boys appeared from the alley. One of them coated in blood while the other managed to look decent.

"You're okay!" 

"Some are.." Hoseok muttered vexedly.

"What's the matter with him?" Asked Yoongi using his blood smeared crowbar to point at him.

"Seeing a dead one's head explode in front of him might have made him want to regurgitate his breakfast." Said Yera with a blank look as she ruffled Hoseok's hair sympathetically.

"Did I ask you?" Seethed Yoongi, sending a fierce glare towards Yera. Surprisingly Yera was able to return it with an even fiercer one. 

"You asked.. you dumb fuck..so I answered" She sneered. 

Yoongi looked just about ready to lunge and strangle her.

"The names Yera..I came as assistance for your buddies here cos they needed to find the rest of your...squabble.." Yera said with a twirl of her wrist as she emphasized the word.

"Oh and Taehyung? Mind explaining something to me?" 

Hoseok could tell that Yera's question was directed at the specific word Taehyung used to call Hoseok..'babe'..

......................