Talk about Plagues-

This is a visual representation of the store, if this is not how you pictured it I'm sorry. Ofcourse you can always picture something else maybe even more complicated so go ahead. Just know that I've put work into doing this so don't bash me ok lmao-

It will help you understand better for those who did not picture it all :3

These shelves are really tall so its really hard to get through it ok? Plus its in the dark

These shelves are really tall so its really hard to get through it ok? Plus its in the dark...so be understanding :3

Park Jimin's P.O.V

"What the hell is taking them so long?" He whispered to himself. Namjoon looked in his direction and addressed his question with a slow nod.

"Somethings obviously happened, it's an easy plan; survey the store and signal us if it's clear. If it's not then return here without hesitation..." Said Seokjin with a worried expression.

With the sun beating down on them, it was hard to think straight through the heat. Jimin wiped his forehead with the hem of his sleeve and grimaced, it was soaked to the point where it was see-through. He didn't want to believe it but Seokjin was right, there couldn't be any other reason as to why it was prolonging their return.

A few moments later Jungkook whistled at them catching the trio's attention.

"There's no sign of the deceased ones leaving...they finished but they're just hovering around the area now."

Jimin sighed and looked back at the store's entrance, hoping to hear something that could be a good enough reason to barge in there.

And to his luck, the sudden 'bang' of a gun being triggered echoed in the air. Its loud ringing resonated, snatching the cluster of zombie's interest.

The group wasted no time in running past the deceased ones like madmen and entering the store. He watched Yera as she was running, knock down a few who were chasing her with the butt of her knife, she moved swiftly and struck them in the head with the sharp end to finish them off.

Seokjin then grabbed her arm and dragged her inside with a few scoldings. Jungkook stayed back to lock the backdoor so that the deceased wouldn't be able to get in, even if it meant they would be trapped inside.

They stood there for a few seconds taking in the scenes in front of them, the shelves were cluttered and dusty. The lights were hanging by strands of wires, but only one of them were in working condition. Nevertheless, it was still poor lighting which made navigating the store much harder than expected.

If only this was any other store that the group was somewhat familiar with, but it wasn't since all the shops near their area were raided and destroyed by survivors. They had to travel to the edge of town where the second-largest store was in hopes of restocking. It was fairly similar to a large Walmart which is why the group chose the store.

Everyone's hands shot up to shield their noses, the putrid smell of rotting food invaded their senses. Jimin wondered if Jungkook would be able to stand it any longer before passing out. The younger's nose was particularly sensitive so Jimin was quite worried.

Yera signalled the group to split, Seokjin glared at her but she waved him off with her knife. She took the oldest by the sleeve before he could protest, dragging him with her as she turned a corner and disappeared. Jimin shrugged lightly, he reached for Namjoon and Jungkook before marching down an aisle of utensils.

Jung Hoseok's P.O.V

His breathing ragged, his eyes blinking through the sweat pooling on his eyebags, he looked horrible. It had only been a matter of minutes after parting ways with Taehyung and he was already fucked.

When he first came face to face with the creature he understood why possible survivors avoided this place like it was the plague. Unfortunately, he didn't get the message. Its face was horrifyingly mutilated, it was a creature of nightmares. Its hands coated in dried blood, its figure towering over him, Hoseok shuddered just thinking about its appearance and aura.

He vaguely remembers how his legs gave way and the creature's shit-eating grin widened at the thought of its prey surrendering, how he summoned enough courage to be able to fire one single bullet at it before escaping.

It was only time before the creature found him again, he wouldn't be able to run this time. He was beyond exhausted and his legs couldn't make the trip for him. He whimpered quietly, the shelf being the only source of back support made it easier for him to rest. He wasn't bitten that's something he can be thankful for at the moment, but he wasn't so sure it would remain that way for long.

The thought of Taehyung running outside and gathering help eased him, but he knew his boyfriend better. He was most probably looking for him on his own, and the odds of him facing the creature was high.

The eerie gurgle of the creature echoed in the store....one thing was for sure, it was just a few shelves away from him.

He willed himself to get up and find another hiding spot till he can regain proper strength to get out of the store.