~New cover~

A big special thanks to this amazing person who so graciously agreed to make this book a new cover nyct0phili4n on such a short notice-
<3 I have no fucking idea how they managed to do it so fast but as we both told each other

<"magicians never reveal their secrets">

I actually realised that they were extremely talented when I checked out the book they published. "Player's Match"

Amazing cover btw~ and as an author by night and reader by day, who enjoys a good book whenever, I think you guys should check it out. Help a fellow author out by reading and giving feed back since it gives us great joy to know that people out there actually enjoy our work.

You are an absolute angel tysm for doing an incredible job on Sick. I'm so great full and please if you ever need help on anything do not hesitate to ask yeah? I'll be on standby whenever lmao.

As for the lovelies reading this, I'm sorry it's not an update that u were expecting but I think notifying you all about the status of the book and the editing of its public face is rather important. So please be a little understanding and I hope you all continue to read and enjoy the rest of the incoming chapters in this book.

If you guys have any questions regarding the book you don't have to dm me, you are very much welcome to just ask on my message board so that others see it too just for their information.
Please don't forget to check out "Player's Match" by nyct0phili4n

And that will be all for today, have an amazing morning/day/night! Drink and eat well please and stay healthy!

-love Lin~~