Mad Hoseok=Hot Hoseok

Kim Yera's P.O.V

It had been a week living with the boys, there had been no change in the way things were at the moment. People were dropping dead like flies and the deceased didn't hesitate to eat their remains, it was disheartening to everyone.

Things ran smoothly in the house until the food shortage hit, we had just enough to last us till tomorrow. Water wasn't an issue, due to the house being supplied by a river connected to the tank. The tank belonged to the neighbourhood so we wouldn't have any dry days till we leave.

Namjoon brought up the food problem today, which led to plans being made.

"We can split into two groups, gather the essentials and meet back at the rendezvous point." Namjoon paced back and forth in the room as he spoke.

"Splitting up is not an option". Seokjin stated firmly avoiding Namjoon's irritated gaze.

"Hyung-"

"Namjoon, I said no. That plan has so many faults. We cannot afford losing someone."

Namjoon nodded slowly in understanding, he walked back to his seat and buried his head in his hands as he tried to formulate another plan.

"So since splitting up is out of the question...we all go together then?"

"That's the only way, but it's risky. Travelling in big numbers is dangerous, we could attract a deceased one, and then before we know we'll be surrounded."

"That's why we're going in big numbers Kook, to fight them off easily instead of being outnumbered". Taehyung explained from the far side of the room where he sat with Hoseok.

"We have more than enough weapons, it's possible but as Jungkook said it's risky.." I added.

"Look it's simple really; we go out there, smash some heads in, take what we need and come back home. Now do you want to finish that off fast or do you want to sit here on your asses and keep bitching?" Hoseok voiced out, he must have had enough of the negative energy present in the room. To be honest, I thought Yoongi would be the one to snap, but his stature represented the epitome of calm.

Taehyung coughed slightly, his eyes roaming the room as he tried to hide his flustered state. It was apparent that everyone turned jittery whenever Hoseok got mad, he knew what he was doing and he enjoyed it.

"What are you fucks still doing here? You heard him, get the fuck out that door right now, move your ass!" The boys shot up from their seats as Yoongi growled. He directed his glare at me and I had already scurried out the room to look for my bat and remote.

Kim Taehyung's P.O.V

Hoseok crouched down next to him while they watched a group of deceased ones feast on a carcass from behind a large bush. He shuddered slightly catching Hoseok's attention, the older male laid his hand on the base of his back in an attempt to soothe him.

Their eyes were trained on the convenience store entrance that the deceased ones were standing before.

The shrub's thorns rubbed against their skin, irritating it as they sat still. With their weapons tightly clasped in their hands, their eyes scanning the scenes in front of them, they almost looked professional. But it was just the fear that kept them alert and their senses heightened.

Namjoon signalled them with a wave of his gun, Taehyung nodded and grabbed Hoseok. The two of them dashed towards the alleyway beside the store, where the backdoor stood.

The hinges squeaked as Taehyung pushed open the rusty door. They entered quietly and dodged any fallen food items so as not to make too much noise. The room was lit up by one flickering light, it was fairly dark but the duo managed.

The pungent smell of rotten meat wafted in the air, he made a mental note to avoid the refrigerated section.

The rows of shelves stood in an endless maze, it looked impossible to navigate but they were going to have to deal with it. Even if it meant splitting up; the one thing they were asked not to do. Hoseok turned to him with a determined gaze, they nodded towards each other before heading in the other direction to scout the room.

Taehyung noticed how brave his boyfriend had become, it was comforting to know that he wouldn't have to be the strong one. He didn't seem strong at the moment, he just felt unease building up inside him.

He started to feel suffocated in the dimly lit store, his breath quickened and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up straight.

The sense of impending doom flooded his mind, something was definitely in here with them.

'HOSEOK' His thoughts screamed.

The sudden clattering of metal against the floor had him running back in the direction Hoseok was. He swerved around the shelves and finally came to a stop when he noticed he was going in circles. His breathing was ragged and the sweat beads forming on his forehead raced downwards. His hair stuck to his face as a result of the running.

His trusty machete was gripped in his hands so tight his knuckles had turned white. Taehyung felt the urge to cry, he didn't even know if Hoseok was dead and he was already panicking.

'Calm down Tae, if Hobi was dead then you'd hear something other than frying pans clanging.'

Taehyung composed himself and took a deep breath.

'I'm coming Hobi..'