Thinga-majigs

~Continuation~ from Seokjins P.O.V

"Just a few more houses.." Yera muttered, as she carefully scanned the houses they were passing. It seemed like a very quiet neighborhood but it was an unnatural silence that was pressing on. Like the feeling of fear bubbling inside with every step Seokjin took. It was like the calm before a storm. 

Yera came to a stop in front of a fairly large house with wide walls surrounding the property. She punched in the code and almost immediately the gate swung open revealing a magnificent looking garden with a well kept toolshed in the far corner. It was composed with modern architecture, simple yet elegant which Seokjin admired.

They walked up to the front door and another code was needed. Finally inside, Yera walked straight into a room and disappeared for a few minutes before returning with an odd looking remote and a baseball bat swinging in her hand. 

She rested the bat on her shoulder and pressed a button on the remote. The room started shifting, the coffee table split in half revealing weapons, the couch in the corner unfolded itself (if that was even possible). The paintings on the walls sunk back in and pushed out several cabinets with knives, hand-guns and other thinga-majigs.

"Don't worry we've got more than just this bit" She said with a reassuring smile.

"You mean there's more? This is just a small appetizer??" Taehyung asked pure excitement evident on his face.

She nodded with a small smile.

She then grabbed a Glock-42 and a Bowie Machete (which Seokjin immediately recognized due to all the years of gaming he and his boyfriends did) and attached it to a holster she had donned during the little exhibition. She grabbed multiple pocket knives and stuffed them in her holster and in her combat boots.  

Seokjin and Taehyung followed her lead and geared up with Rifles, Shotguns and Revolvers. A couple of knives were thrown in just incase. They were careful enough to make sure that the weapons they were adorning weren't going to slow them down. Yera then reached out and grabbed a duffel bag which she then used to add the extras (such as weapons and water bottles) they would be carrying for the others. 

After getting ready, for dramatic effects they smeared two stripes of black paint on their cheeks. Taehyung even went as far as to wearing a bandana, which Seokjin found highly attractive. He could swear he saw pink tainted on Yera's cheeks.

"We look awesome..." Taehyung giggled looking into the reflection of the window. 

"You think we could walk out of here ridiculously slow so that we look animatedly badass and ready to kick some zombie loins?" he asked looking at Seokjin almost begging. Seokjin coughed, having the same idea but was just too embarrassed to voice it out. He looked to Yera, who to his surprise was open to doing just that. 

"Let's get going then" Yera smirked.