Creeping

[UNEDITED]

*Just a random oneshot. Sometimes the mind just flows. Vote, and comment. Love y'all.

Scrolling through her phone Cookie took a long drink from her Champagne. Resting in the large Jacuzzi tub, jets going full blast yet she couldnt relax. Her mind running a mile a minute. Thus the life of a sidechick though, right? What could she expect, peace? That was a damn joke, like she was. A whole willing clown. When she got into this music shit, she knew to hit the ground running. Win by any means necessary.

He was never apart of the plan though. Hell he made her want to do this music life. He was just the man to open the door...that all changed. He opened that door for her and made her fall in the process. Call her young, dumb, naive whatever. Lucious Lyon had her wrapped around his finger. He became her life line, if he said jump....how high? Her friends chopped it up to her daddy issues. She could give two shits about what they thought.

So what she was 25 and he was 37. It didn't matter he was everything she wanted in a man. Strong, tall, sexy, demanding, dominant, and just the right amount of aggressive. Yet he was loving, attentive, understanding, sweet even....just for her. He was the only man in her life that treated her right. She had a way of attracting woman beaters. Hell that's all she knew, you grow up in a household like that it becomes normal. Her mother used to always tell her. Marry for security....love comes afterward. A man hits you to gain your submission. Play your cards right behave and you'll be okay. Nothing a little bit of "medicine" cant fix.

Cookie glanced at the time again. Was he going to cancel again? She had barely seen him in two weeks. She hated the creeping but had to respect that he had a son he loved dearly. It was easy for them to creep on tour, but now that they were home he was busy running the company.

Her man...or could she even call him that? He was CEO of Empire a multibillion dollar company. A very busy man yet he took time out his day just to call and talk to her. She missed her man...fuck it he was her man. Huffing she tossed her head back in a groan. Setting her phone down she relaxed in the bubbles. He was 3 hours late he wasn't coming so she mind as well relax. Or so she thought. 30 mimutes into her relaxation her phone started ringing. Sighing she answered it closing her eyes again as she put the phone up to her ear. Muttering hello her best friends voice met her ears.

"Well I owe you an apology." Antwon spoke.

"For what Twon? I just saw you earlier what could you have done now?" She asked confused.

"Are you playing with me? You were right about him. Why you fronting?"

"I don't know what youre talking about dude." She responded hearing him gasp.

"Open your fucking Instagram right now. You're trending on Twitter, You're all over Ig and the blogs!" He spat, she sat up putting his call on speaker. Opening her Instagram she noticed her comments blowing the fuck up. Looking at them she frowned, getting on her news feed she saw a screenshot a blog posted. Her eyes widened seeing a picture of her and Lucious.