I'm Back

Lucious and Cookie were driving home from just taking down the Dubious. Cookie was beyond satisfied. Her Chester the cat grin had yet to die down. They cruised to Lucious mansion in silence.

He was happy to take them down but he had other things on his mind. Like when the hell he and Cookie would finish their discussion.

They had gotten in a little argument before the ball. He felt as if his Lyoness was keeping him at an arms distance. He wasn't cool with that. His memory was almost all there. He diddnt understand her issue.

He felt like it was because of his leg. Because he diddnt have both he was half a man. Something to know about Lucious was he was not an average man. He never has been. He couldn't figure out if she was ashamed of him or not.

As they pulled up to the mansion Cookie looked over at Lucious. She wanted nothing more than to just go back in time. She blames herself everyday for his injury. He pushed her out the way. Saved her life and almost lost his. She felt like that was a heavy weight on her shoulders.

They climbed out the car and walked into the house. The silence between the two continued as they walked deeper in the house. Cookie cleared her throat looking over at him.

"I'm gonna go..take a shower. Good night." She spoke giving him a small smile and ascended up the stairs.

Lucious watched her disappear. He smacked his teeth walking into the living room. He fixed himself a drink and took a seat. He needed to prove to her that the man she fell in love with is back. He just diddnt know how.

Cookie decided for a bath instead of her shower. She her mood had significantly dropped. Lucious weighed heavy on her mind. Sometimes she felt he was back other times she felt he wasn't there.

Tonight with Angelo was a shocker to her. She almost got out the car when he stepped into Lucious's face. He said something to him and next thing she knew he had him beaten on the ground.

The scene played over in her mind and Cookies eyes closed as she thought about their memories. His hood days where he was always an aggressive, strong, and witty man.

The way he spoke to her, touched her, ravaged her body she missed it. Her hands came up to her breast as she thought about the way he'd dominate her body. Take her to places she never knew before.

A moan slipped past her lips as she pinched her nipples. She trailed her hand down her body to that sweet bundle of nerves. She massaged it in circular motions as moan after moan left her lips.

She though about they way he threw he around the bedroom. How he was rough yet gentle with her. She thrusted to fingers into herself at the image.

The way he would pound her till she passed out. Her fingers moved at a faster pace as she imagined his hands around her throat as he pumped into her.

She was almost at her peak but something was missing. She was left at her peak without crashing over. She groaned laying her head back. She can't even give her self an orgasm these days.

She pulled herself out the tub grabbing a fluffy towel. She could feel the effects her body was having due to the deny of an orgasm.

She walked into her room pausing. She diddnt rember turning the lights out. She sighed slowly creeping her way around the room for a light.

She screamed when she was suddenly thrown on the bed. Ger towel flying off. Cookie started to kick the intruder. She heard it groan. She started to scream but was cut of by a hand clamping over her mouth.

"Quit!" Lucious snapped hovering over her.

It took her less then two seconds to recognized who it was. She stopped struggling calming down. When he was certain she wouldn't scream he moved his hand.

"Lucious what In the fuck is wrong with you?" She hissed flipping on a lamp.

He stood st the edge of her bed shirtless in a pair of low hanging pajama pants. He frowned at her. With quickness he grabbed her ankles yanking her to him. She squealed not expecting the action.

"You bout to quit talking to me like that." He snapped hus eyes filled with lustful anger.

"Let me go. I talk to who ever I want how ever I wanted." She sneered pushing his chest.

He swiftly grabbed her hands pinning them down next to her head. She moaned softly when his hard member pressed against her thigh. He crawled up her body forcing her legs open.

"No." He spoke leaning down kissing her neck.

She squirmed trying to escape his grasp. He licked up her neck up to her ear taking in her earlobe. She moaned feeling her pending orgasm comming back full force.

"Lucious stop..." She was cut of by a moan when he grinded into her.

He pulled his head back looking down at her. She opened her eyes from the pleasure and came back to reality.

"Get off of me." She snapped. He growled at her pinning her arms above her head.

"I said no. Now shut the fuck up before I make sure you can't walk anymore." He growled his eyes dark with desire.

That was all it took. Her orgasm she was denied came crashing forward. Her back bowed off the bed as her nails dug into his hands.

"LUCIOUS!"

She was to busy trying to come down her high to notice him shimmy out of his pants. She felt him rub his shaft up and down her slit. Teasing her to the fullest extinct.

"Please...Lucious." She whined trying to make him enter her.

This was the man she missed the man that took charge. He chuckled darkly stopping his teasing.

"You want me now huh?" He spoke huskily. She nodded frantically. He chuckled pecking her lips once.

"What about when you talked yo me like a dog? Huh? Well ima show you just how a dog gets down." He smirked.

He flipped her over putting her on all fours. She moaned loud as his hand came down on her ass. He leaned over her whispering in her ear.

"Ain't no Dwight in this body."

With that he thrusted into her. The intensity sent her into an orgasm bigger than the last.

"Fuck!" She screamed laying her head down as she shook.

He moaned feeling her pulse around him. She for him like a glove. Slowly he begun to pump into her enjoying the feeling of being back into her.

"Damn baby." He groaned tilting his head to the side letting the pleasure take over.

He leaned over her grabbing a hand full of her hair. Pulling her head back to his level. He placed a passionate kiss in her lips as he continued at a steady pace.

"Oooo....shit I love you." She moaned.

"You love me baby?" He asked through a moan. She nodded fast.

"I love you to. I love you so much I'm about to make you scream." He groaned into her ear. She moaned in return.

He released her hair grabbing her hips he started slamming into her. His thrusts wet hard and deep. Jolting her body each pump. She cried out fisting the sheets in her hands. Lucious moaned slapping her ass.

He needed this. Hell she needed this. Ain't nothing like a little dick to fix that attitude. Lucious was here to set the record straight. He hasn't gone anywhere. He's back and he's better. He slowed down giving her deep thrusts hitting the right spots.

"Apologize" He ordered slapping her ass. She moaned but diddnt utter a word.

He chuckled to himself. She was gonna apologize. He grabbed a hold of her shoulders pulling her back onto him as he thrusted forward. She shrieked. He was laying it down tonight.

"APOLOGIZE!" He ordered once more.

"I'M SORRY!" She screamed as her toes curled.

Her legs trembled if he wasn't holding her she would collapse. He grunted feeling the fimilar tingle in his balls. He reached under her rubbing her clit as he pounded from behind. She felt her orgasm teetering on the edge. Her walls clenched around him.

"Cum for me Cooks." He grunted out.

On command her orgasm took over. The most explosive one yet. Her whole body jerked from the force of it.

"OH GOD LUCIOUS...SHIT....FUCK!" Her scream was to sure echo through the house.

He forgot his Cookie had such powerful lungs. Her walls squeezed him sending him into his orgasm. He moaned her name continuing to pump into her. She milked him for every drop.

He pulled out of her watching as she collapsed from exhaustion. She diddnt bit her to turnover. She fell face first onto the pillows. Lucious fell on his back catching his breath. With one leg he was still putting it down.

Cookie shifted so she was facing him. He chuckled at her try of a smile. He leaned in kissing her slow and long. They pulled apart staring into each others eyes.

Lucious pulled the cover over them and flipped the light switch off. Cookie crawled over to him tucking her head into his neck.

"I love you Lucious." She yawned falling fast asleep. He smiled to hiself.

"I love you to baby." He spoke and kissed her forhead drifting of to sleep hiself.

" He spoke and kissed her forhead drifting of to sleep hiself

What I wished had happened. Anyways I'm gonna update this randomly. Whenever a good one shot pops in my head. Anyways back to writing Empire. See you guys tommorow maybe.