Power Play?.....

[Unedited]

Lmao for you I_Give_Life

"Miss Taraji....Ma'am.....Miss"

"WHAT JACOB!" Taraji yelled walking quickly down the halls. Her assistant jumped, looking down at the floor. He quieted following her to her office. The employees knew to stay clear of her when she was like this.... so that was...hmmmm....ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

"Get me a Carmel frappuccino. And find my damn flask!" She snapped taking a seat at her desk.

He pushed his glasses up and shakily opened his mouth. The glare she sent him sent chills down his spine. He ran off doing what she asked, shutting the door behind him. She relaxed into her seat running her temples.

Opening her drawer she pulled out some files. Overlooking customer demand she scowled. They weren't making nearly as much as they could, capitalising on the want of their customers. They needed something new, something to get the world going. They weren't the leading company for sex toys for no reason.

She couldn't wait for the day her father passed the company to her. She had big plans for the company. Sighing she started reading through some branding ideas. The more she read the angrier she became. With a grown if frustration she tossed them all into the trash. Laying her head on the desk she sighed.

"Now now Taraji. You know we hold ourselves to have much more control over our emotions." Her father's voice ring out. She hurriedly sat up straight facing him head on. His burgundy suit adding color to the all white office. He strolled up to her very large Mahogany desk and leaned on the edge.

"Good Morning, father." She spoke looking up into his eyes.

"Good Morning, my sweet. I see you have unleashed early tyranny this morning." He spoke proudly.

"I learn it from you. Rule with an iron fist, but not to tight." She restated what he said from long ago. He chuckled planting a kiss on her forehead. Looking around her office he sighed, her assistant no where to be found. Which only meant he hadn't told her yet. Standing up straight he fixed his suit.

"Make me proud, my sweet." He stated stepping off the large platform that kept her elevated. Strolling to the door he watched Jacob rush past him, juggling a few things in his hands.

" Finally, what do I pay you for? Cause it's damn sure not for being slow." Her father heard her snap.

He sighed shaking his head. She had groomed herself in his image almost perfectly, he hated to do this to her. The fate of the company was at stake though. He prayed that she wouldn't hate him, in the end he was taking care of his first born first. His company that is, and if she knew anything at all. Then she knew emotions didn't belong in a workplace.

A few hours later.....

Taraji hummed walking with purpose to the meeting room. Today was the day, it could only be. Why else would he tell her to make him proud and call a meeting the same day? She was ready to be the new face of the company. Fixing her pantsuit she lifted her head and walked into the meeting room. Her father smiled gesturing for her to sit next to him. She did so eagerly, she had get first day speech planned out.

"Now that my daughter is here we can start. As you know I have been planning to step down for quite some time. It is time for a new mind to take this company into the future. That being said....with heavy thought...Im handing my company over to..." Taraji vibrated with excitement beside him.