I Got You

Unedited as fuck!

She's Mine Pt. 2

LONG ASS CHAP

Soooooo......

Vote and Comment❤

July

Barry opened the door for Loretha. Helping her out of his car. Her favorite diner a few feet away. She thanked him fixing her shirt. Being led to the building they were seated in minutes. Loretha looked through her menu. Avoiding the awkward nature that was this encounter. When Barry showed up at her door asking for a date, shock stopped her from finding her voice.

What person in their right mind would ask for a date? After everything they had gone through two months ago. He had a car hidden in his hairline from this. Fractured ribs sill healing themselves. And now a member of the Chronic Migraine Illness a whole medical condition. Yet....they circled the block. That wasn't endearing and romantic stupidity. It was I'm incredibly unhinged stupidity.

"I'm glad you said yes." Barry finally spoke up, the first thing he had said since they arrived. They had ordered and been served by now. Loretha smiled tentatively as she swallowed her food.

"Yea...." She muttered, the only thing she could ask.

"I miss you Loretha. I miss us. Before everything you know?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah? You miss me?" He cheeses, her heart clenched in her chest. Her mind wanting her to just say yes to nit hurt his feelings. Her heart demanded honesty though.

"Why are you frowning?"

"Barry.........I uhh don't want to get back together. If that's what....you were building to." She confessed, watching his face fall.

"But why? We're good together, we'll do good together."

"I just don't feel like we're meant to be partners. That dosen't mean I don't care for you...." She started, being interrupted with his scoff.

"Care for me. That's a long drop from love." He grumbled.

"I'm sorry Barry...."

"Be honest with me. Are you with him?" He tossed, she scrunched her face in confusion.

"With who?"

"Lucious."

"What? No I'm nit with Lucious. Barry this has nothing to do with him." She declared.

"Right.....because this is just purely natural."

"Barry I don't want to be together because we don't fit." She sighed.

"Magically we don't fit after you hang around Lucious. We fit just fine before Loretha. Now it's something different. You're different now that's the reason! Trying to be something you're kot won't get you anywhere Loretha. You're nit ghetto or a thug, you're an honor student at the city's best school. What does that tell you about fitting? Don't even get me started on all the girls Lucious messes with! And you think he an upstanding dude. That dosen't fit his rap sheet." Barry snapped, surprising himself with his outburst. Loretha's mouth dropped as his words filled her ears. He had some fucking nerve shooting shots like this.

"Just because I don't want to date doesn't give you the right to be an asshole. News flash maybe I just don't want no boring ass jive turkey for a man!" She hissed, getting up from the table. Storming off ignoring Barry as he called her name. He quickly paid the bill before chasing her. She ignored him dead set on going home. Giving her a ride home they stopped at the corner stop sign of her street.