Your Protector....

Vote and Comment.💜

A yawn slipped out as  Cookie closed her last drawer. Completely done with unpacking she stretched. Peeling the covers back on her bed to climb in. A knock echoing in her silent home. Pulling on a robe she headed to the door. Glancing out the peephole seeing it covered. She pursed her lips crossing her arms. 

"Go away." She voiced, loud enough for the unwanted visitor to hear. 

He had already made his counter move. How he got a good track out of a janky live screen recording she didn't know. What she did know is Constant Bullshit was released with cover art. She didn't want to speak to him. He had other plans though. Hearing and seeing her locks begin to turn she stared in disbelief. 

"You didn't!!!" She screeched, as her door opened. Revealing just the face she didn't want to see. 

"Nigga, you wanna get punched again?" She spat, as he invited himself in and shut her door. 

"I advise you not to even think about that if you value your life." He casually threatened, her brows scrunched at his words. Surprised something like that even came out his mouth directed at her. 

"How did you get a key to my place?!" 

"Don't worry about that." He tossed. 

"You're a fucking psycho." 

"And you've been a very busy girl....." He drew out, his tone darkening as his eyes regarded her in disgust. She winced at his look, spinning on her heels to hide it. 

"What do you want, Lucious?" She huffed, strolling into her kitchen. Aware he was following her. 

"To know why you think you're running shit around here. When last I checked you were an Empire artist. One on very very thin ice mind you. Give me one good reason why I don't drop you for breach of contract." 

"I didn't breech shit." She spoke, too smug for his liking. 

"Don't play stupid. You know I have many tools at my disposal. So explain to me why you think. Making an unauthorized recording in another label's studio on an Empire track isn't breaching?" He asked. 

"It wasn't an Empire track. I made that!" She spat, tossing her phone on the counter as she turned to look at him. 

"You're an Empire artist. I own any and everything you touch. Nothing is yours Cookie. Each breath you take is mine." He dropped. 

"You don't own shit!" She laughed. 

"I'm not joking with you. This shit ain't funny! You're fucking with my money!" He growled, she scoffed he had already made it streamable. He was earning money as they spoke right now? So why the fuck was he here? 

"No it's funny because you can do some petty shit like hold my album, but I can't do no petty shit back. All because you're mad. Awwww jealous another nigga looking my way. Cry me a fucking river! Like you ain't living with that bitch!" She sneered. 

"Where the fuck else was I supposed to fucking go Cookie? Thats my fucking home!" 

"Oh that bitch is your home now? Got it." 

"That's not what I said!" 

"Go back playing house with that bitch. Why are you hereeeeeee?!" 

"I'm not fucking Andrea." 

"ANYMORE! WHAT YOU WANT A COOKIE?! SHE'S PREGNANT!" Cookie barked. 

"IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT COOKIE!"