Caught up.

Cookie was not in the fucking mood to be played with. She thought back on how her mood went south in 2.5 seconds. All she wanted was to go eat, but no. Shit just had to pop off. She stared at Lucious as he slept soundly next to her.

Earlier today, they planned on going to dinner. Well that was what she had hoped. He had asked her to get his wallet out of his slacks he had on in the morning. She happily obliged.

She had pulled his wallet out and as she did that a little white peice of paper fell out. Curiosity took over. She picked it up and opened it. It said:

Champagne

267-568-9467 Call.

Cookies veins popped out. Now if she had went off like she wanted to he would be dead. No, she simply told him she diddnt want to go out anymore. With that being said she roamed around the house trying to cool her nerves.

"Sounds like a fucking stripper." She snapped in her head.

Now look at her. It's almost 3 in the morning and she can't sleep. She glared at his form. She was normally a calm woman who investigated, but to think they just barely fixed there issues to add more to that. She wanted to light him on fire. She growled into the silent room running a hand through her hair.

Was it now waste my time 2018?

She grinned. If thats what he was gonna do she had something for his ass. She climbed out of bed her mostly bare skin at mercy to the cool air. She had got in the bed much later then him. She was trying to control herself. She pulled out a drawer filled with ties.

She eased onto the bed he had just rolled on to his back. She smirked he just made this easier. She tied the ties to the head board first. Then to his wrists. She made sure they were tight. She decide against tying his feet. That was to much work.

She left the room taking a journey to the kitchen. She came back up to the room and watched his chest rise and fall slowly. She sat down in a chair across the room with a glass of wine and the bottle in her other hand. Her face in a scowl as she just stared at him.

Lucious groaned the soft morning light barely illuminating the room. He wanted to turn over, but found it hard. Once his eyes opened and he became aware the first thing he noticed was his lovely woman was not in bed. The next thing was his tied wrists.

"What the fuck?" He asked into the air.

He attempted to loosen hiself, but to no avail. His body felt on flames. He looked across the room to the source of the heated glare. His eyes taking in her womanly form glass in hand. She brought it to her lips not taking her eyes off of his.

"Da fuck type of kinky shit is this?" He snapped.

He was so confused, his eyes held some amusement  he thought it was a joke. She smiled showing off her pearly whites. She diddnt answer or acknowledge his question. She slowly eased up out of her chair.

Setting her glass down. She slowly sauntered to him. She was feeling buzzed. A half a bottle of wine will do that to you. He watched her walk to him.

"You can untie me now." He spoke smiling at the ropes still unaware of her anger.

She touched his leg dragging it up his body. He shivered from her cold hands. She shook her head.

"Tsk Tsk." She exclaimed her fiery gaze meeting his eyes.

The smile on his face slowly falling. He racked his brain. What could he possibly have done to upset her. He knew that face. That was her pissed face. He thought hard comming up empty.