Misbehaviour

"Shhhh...your gonna get us caught." Heaven drunkly slurred as Taraji's keys jiggled.

Taraji groaned here we go again. It always seemed to way heavy on her when the fun was over. She cursed herself for allowing herself to once again submit to Heaven.

That was Taraji's problem. She hated confrontation. Any argument that could be avoided was avoided. So if that meant following what the person said that's what she did. She hated the way her mind worked sometimes.

Cause she found herself sneaking into Heavens house a little tipsy. After agreeing to quote on quote lighten up. Not only that, but her dress was to much for her taste.

Sure she felt sexy, but the impending danger of making it in with out being caught was more then she could think about

Sure she felt sexy, but the impending danger of making it in with out being caught was more then she could think about. Last time they had gotten lucky. This time though was more difficult. Heaven was shit faced drunk and loud.

"I fucking loved itttttttttt!" Heaven cheered stumbling through the door. Taraji shushed her as she took off her heels to not make noise.

Taraji felt uneasy. Getting away with something once dosent mean you'll get away with it twice.

Heaven stumbled over the mat knocking over a lamp. Thank the heavens it diddnt break due to Taraji catching it. Heaven stood up straight giggling.

"Sorry." She giggled out. Taraji groaned.

As they stepped into the living room Taraji's stomach dropped. It was pitch black, but she could always feel his presence. It was eary and dominating.

"Come on! Hurry up let's go." Taraji whispered shouted grabbing Heavens arm.

She rushed across the living room making it two thirds of the way before she heard that voice that made her scared and wet at the same time.

"Oh no. Don't rush on my account." That husky baritone voice rung out in the darkness.

Taraji stopped two thirds of the way in the living room. Her breathing increased as the lights flicked on. The duo turned around to face the owner of that voice.

Mr.Howard leaned on side of the couch hauntingly. Taraji noticed how his jaw clenched and his nose flared as he looked over her outfit. She knew she was in deep trouble.

"Heyyyyyy Dad." Heaven waved sobering up quickly.

His gaze snapped to her fiercely rendering her silent. He pushed off the couch walking to them slowly. Taraji's breath caught in her throat when she heard his shoes approach. She dared not look up.

He stopped directly in front them taking in a whiff of the air. He could smell the alcohol when they walked in the door. Taraji couldn't see him, but she felt his eyes burning through the hair covering her face.

"How old are you girls?" He snapped causing both of them to flinch from his tone.

"17" Heaven mumbled quickly.