I Love you!

Terrence sat at the conference table. The whole cast and directors were here for a table read. Episode 17 was gonna be a jaw dropper for the Empire fans. Cookie and Lucious finnaly seriously reunited. They even had a sex scene comming up for the season finale.

Terrence relished in the fact the he could romp around with Taraji in the sheets and not go home and hear a mouth full. Mira and him split for good this time. He was thankful their relationship was still friendly. Enough so he still got to see Hero and Qirin.

The cast rambled about various things as they waited for stragglers to make it in. Taraji being one of them. It wasn't like her to be late. She's always been a business woman. Sadly to say. When she was last to enter that peaked everyone's attention.

She said nothing as she sat at the table in thick black shades. Terrence shared a look with Jussie. They both sensed something off with her.

The table read went by quickly. Talk of the finale started up. As per usual Terrence was on the receiving hand of the jokes.

"Keep your Terrence Jr. down this time will ya." Lee joked.

Terrence laughed glancing over at Taraji. She normally had something to say, but today she was super quiet. He frowned then glanced back at Lee.

"I can't make any promises. We might be shooting all day again." Terrence joked setting Taraji up for one of her infamous jokes. Still none came.

"Well that's all for today. Take your scripts over the weekend." Lee spoke. Everyone grabbed there things preparing to leave. Terrence sauntered up to Taraji as Jussie approached her.

"T so we going out tonight. Do you wanna come? I'll by your drinks." Jussie offered. Taraji shook her head.

"No. I'm ok." She spoke. They boys frowned. This was not Taraji.

"You sure? You can teach me how to twerk again." Jussie teased. Taraji shook her head again.

"I'm gonna head home." She muttered walking away.

"What's up with her Papa T?" Jussie asked as she walked away.

"I don't know. I'm gonna find out though." Terrence spoke. He sure was.

Taraji sat at her kitchen counter

Taraji sat at her kitchen counter. A bottle of Absolute Vodka next to her. Tears streamed from her eyes as she scrolled through the pics of Kelvin hugged up on some girl. His tounge down the young girls throat.

Her friend with TMZ sent them to her after she took them. She diddnt want Taraji to be blind sided again. She told her she would trash them and the outcome was in Taraji's hands. Taraji cursed.

So many people told her he was no good. She was blindly in love with him. Or more so what he could do to her body. He was perfect around her, but when he was away he acted up. Was she not enough? To old? Boring?