You and Me.

(If you guys are wondering when this was it was on March 12th, 2015, Empire Q&A Emmy event.)

The Empire cast and crew lounged around in the backroom where they could watch the screening of the first half of the season finale. They could hear the excited chatter of the audience all the way in the room. The screening was set to start in a few minutes.

Various people sat lounged around in the room enjoying the drinks and snacks. Taraji sat on a doubleseated comfy couch sipping on her 3rd glass of champagne. Next to her of course was her co-star and best friend Terrence. He himself on his 3rd or 4th glass.

There was chatter among them. Excitement for the Q&A to come later on in the event. It had been a big turnout. The performance hall hosting the event was filled to the brim with screaming fans. Anxious for the lights to dim.

"Taraji, you betta chill on the champagne before your ass is stumbling on stage." Lee joked giving her a playful glare.

"Don't worry about me bitch. I'm good. Worry about all those carbs you consuming." She clapped back. Issue busted into laugher making the whole room join in.

"Mama T, Chill you ain't have to do him like that." Bryshere chuckled. Cookie rolled her eyes letting out a snicker. Looking to her left she notices Terrence typing away fiercely. She could sense her best friend was troubled.

"Terrence?"

"Terry?"

"TerryBear?"

"Babywipes!" Taraji snapped, he looked up at her with a scowl.

"What I tell you about calling me that." He spoke mean mugging her.

She playfully nudged him. She loved to call him that to piss him off. Anyone that rembered that epidemic deserved to be able to tease him. That's the Internet for you, you say one thing and they blow it up.

"You weren't paying me any attention." She pouted batting her eyes at him. He chuckled giving her a look.

"I'm sorry baby, What do you want?" He playfully responded. She sucked her teeth.

"What's wrong? You've been quiet and I noticed your tense." Taraji spoke searching his eyes. He sighed looking away from her for a bit, then turned back to her a smile on his face.

"I am A okay Taraji." He responded, Dhe squinted at him in response. That smile was fake. The light on the big projector screen dimmed signalling the start of the screening.

Lee dimmed the room lights. They had filmed the show so they knew what happened, but they still loved to watch the magic on TV like every other Empire fan. Terrence's phone lit up drawing his attention back to it. He sighed seeing Mira calling, Taraji peeked at his phone being nosey.

"I'll be right back." Terrence groaned getting up and exiting the room.

"Where's he going?" Trai asked.

"Mira's calling." Taraji responded, they nodded knowing that she was probably telling him something about the approaching baby.

Him being in Chicago away from her was sad cause he didn't get to go to most appointments. He returned 15 minutes into the screening. Taraji wondered what was taking him do long. He plopped down next to and shut his phone down.

Placing his arm along the back of the couch behind her, he whispered in her ear.

"Can you hand me that candy bowl?"

She shivered a little, his cool minty breath taking her by suprise. She nodded leaning over and grabbing the bowl. They watched the screen in silence with the rest of the class. A certain scene had Terrence scowling. He watched the steamy sex scene play out on screen.