Why do I love you?

[Quick little A/N: So I'm cleaning out my drafts. I have do many random story idea floating about and I want to get organized. So I'm gonna post some stories here to see if you guys think I should keep them]

*This was the first book I started. I literally was gonna start it with this steamy chapter😂. I don't know if I should keep it. It takes place after Cookie fucks up Empire. In this story Cookie and Lucious did sleep together and the aftermath between them plays out.

Cookie felt this ride home was the longest ride home of her life. Not a single emotion stood out. There was to many. Too many thoughts, too many feelings, too much pain, too much confusion. She felt so overwhelmed.

She couldn't focus on a single thing. She felt like her whole world was literaly broken open. This new world that is. The one she was trying to build. It was crumbling and she coudnt catch the peices in time.

She diddnt know what to do. She diddnt know where to start. She tried hard to block the sounds from just minutes ago. Yet tonight's events just keep replaying. Never had she felt so attacked and hurt.

The Lyoness was running on emotion into battle unguarded. She snapped in a violent way. Not sure how to handle it all. She screamed, ranted, and destroyed things in her angry path.

"Ma'am?" The cab driver asked. She looked up seeing that she was home. The woman gazed at her a look of pity in her eye's.

"I've been calling you for a while now. Somethings troubling you hun, I can tell. It's something big to. If I were you I'd just disappear from the world. Take a minute to get your ducks in a row." The woman said.

Cookie nodded. She felt a tear drop on her arm. She finally noticed she had been crying. Wiping at her face She looked for her purse, then realized she diddnt have one with her. Not even her phone.

"It's ok. You look like you've had quite the night. Go ahead." The cab driver spoke giving her a small smile.

Cookie mumbled a quick thank you. She got out of the cab walking into her building complex. Taking the elevator up to her penthouse. She entered then locked every single lock she had.

Her phone ringing in the distance was heard. She walked into her room, it lay on her bed. She looked at it.

45 Missed calls from Lucious

10 Missed calls from Angelo

15 texts from Lucious

2 texts from Angelo

She powered her phone off. Walking to her bathroom she stripped hopping into the shower. She let the water run over her body. She could feel his hands on her body caressing and squeezing. His mouth on her neck tasting her skin. She started to scrub like she could scrub him off of her.

She scrubbed her neck. Where his lips had whispered against her skin. She scrubbed her thighs. Where he had held her them apart. She scrubbed everything his hands had touched.

She coudnt scrub the inside of her though.

Boy did she wish she could. Things wouldn't be so complicated. The water on her skin no longer felt nice. It felt like all her life's problems were raining down on her. She turned the shower off and stepped out. Maybe that cabbie was right.

She needed to disappear off the grid for a bit. Just to get her mind right. She needed to come out the gate with a plan. She dried her skin pulling on a robe. Powering on her phone she sighed.