King of the Castle

[Ignore this. It got flagged. I had to edit]

Cookie and Lucious faced off in her office. She thought he was stupid wanting her to sign over her rights to his early music just for a stupid Stream deal. No. He was out of his god damn mind.

"I'm not signing anything." Cookie spoke sitting down in her chair.

Lucious glared at her. One minute she was promising her body to him, the next she was being uncooperative. The clink of glasses in the distance caught his attention.

"Babe we diddnt have any clean glasses so I had to wash some." Lax spoke rounding the corner. Cookie smiled at him as he took in the scene.

"Uhhh?" He asked walking around Lucious.

"Don't worry he's just leaving." Cookie spoke.

Lucious stood silent processing. His murderous glare locked on Laz. Even though they weren't together he diddnt expect her to have someone else. Hell he was single, she's single it should be them.

He felt his anger shoot through the roof as she pulled Laz down and kissed him. He wanted to kill him right there, but he diddnt have his gun. Pulling away Cookie wiped the lipstick off of Laz's face.

Her eyes connected with Lucious's and she smirked. Taunting him. She loved the way his jaw ticked, fist clenched, and his nostrils flared. His eyes grew dark and cold as they looked at her. His hand shot out knocking over the wine bottle.

"Have your maid clean it up." He snapped walking off.

"Petty." Cookie chuckled in her mind as his form retreated.

Lucious stalked out the building. Sliding into his car he opened his glove box. His gun sat crisp and clean. Pulling it out he checked his clip. He smiled seeing it full.

He was fully prepared to bust in there and shoot that bitch. He diddnt care that she was there. He'd make her watch. She seemed to forget who the king was. He let her get to slick with this shit. She wanted her old Lucious and that's what she was gonna get.

He placed his gun back into his glove box and slammed it shut. His car peeled off. Cookie was playing with fire. Sure he put of the thug for the public, but he still had it. Oh he had something for her ass.

 Oh he had something for her ass

The next day....

Lucious sat in his car waiting for his guest of honor to appear. As if on clue Laz walked up to Cookies building. He had a vase of rose's and a paper bag In his hands. Lucious smirked as his men came out and grabbed him.

They dragged him over to the car and knocked him out. Lucious stepped out of the car fixing his suit. He took the flowers and the bag in his hands.

"Take him to the warehouse." Lucious ordered.

They nodded getting into the car and drove off. Lucious made his way into the building. Going up the elevator he stopped on her floor. He could hear the music coming from her penthouse. He knocked on the door holding the flowers in front of his face. She opened the door smiling.