chapter five

I personally don't find nick hot..at all. XD whoops dedicated to rain_williams THEYRE AWESOME
---------------------------------

Nialls POV

I watch in remorse as cart one trailed away, taking Harry with it. There goes my best friend, at least I still have Nick...nah he's annoying.

Nick and I make small chat for a way to distract ourselves from the crumbling world outside these town hall windows. A couple other groups get called, like the tank drivers and weapon repair.

"All nurses, battle field or safe zones come out to cart 15 please, cart 15." A disembodied voice announces over the speaker. And with that, the rest of the men load onto the cart.

"Hey, hey Niall! Guess what?" Nick grins, and I roll my eyes signaling him to continue. "Hi" he smiles that classic shit eating grin he always wears.

"Just get in the seat, Nick." I order him and he hums.

"Mmmm someone's a little feisty baby, aren't we?" Nick jokes, and smirks.

"Eat shit." I tell him, sitting down and leaning against the window.

"Considering I ate school lunches, I already have." He winks. I swear this kid....

A couple minutes later Nick nudges me. I've just about had it with him. I've lost my best friend for gods sakes, why can't he leave me alone?! Well actually, I kinda need him here. I don't like being alone.

I slowly lift my head off the window and glare at him. And once again he's wearing that same grin.

"Just because you can't get laid doesn't mean you have to be grumpy. I'm always available." He licks his lips, and I don't know what's keeping me from not throwing up. I shove him, and he shoves back. Hyper as always. What am I gonna do with him?

"We are going to be shipped across the sea and straight to the battle field. Safe zones go to the building and battle field nurses pair up with driver to take you. Thanks and have a nice experience." The voice Stops and I look at Nick.

"Battle field or safe zone?" I question, hoping he's battle field. I can't do this alone, nope. And I'm not making any more friends, they're just gonna die. I need Nick to make the decisions, I can't trust my self. He can just take charge and it'll be fine.

"Battle field!" He exclaims, earning side glances.

"Remember that time when you were quiet? Me neither, shut up." I playfully Insult him, and he fake gasps and wipes his tears. Ah, Nick.

"Well imma sleep so...." My sentence drifts off and Nick agrees. I lay my head on his shoulder and he tops it off with his head on mine. Maybe this won't be so bad...

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Don't worry ziall WILL come, be patient my young ones. And feel free to share this story, vote, comment and/or follow :DI love you guys, thanks :)