Chapter 22

yo
---------------------------------

Nialls POV

"Noooooo!" I scream, I can barely recognize my own voice. I can't process anything right now, I suddenly end up at Harry's side in seconds. My Brain and body are disconnected.

I'm blank, I feel numb. He was my only source of protection out here. Nick is turning into someone new..someone horrible. Harry was pure, I..loved him...but only as a friend I now realize.

Now I'm all alone, he was the only one who helped. Damn these soldiers, damn them to hell. I hate them all. And to think I was actually starting to like Zayn.

My vision is blurred at the edges, where ever Harry is not. I am aware of my lungs painfully contracting too quickly for comfort. My stomach feels like bees are swarming inside it, I want to throw up, so I do.

I open my mouth and release bile and apples. I shiver a little, then start shaking uncontrollably . This can't be happening, no!

"Ni?" I Zayns voice call out, it sounds so distance but he's so close. I feel a warm, large hand rest on my shoulder and I recognize it as Zayns.

I instantly recoil at his touch, shaking more. He has Harry's blood on his hands...literally.

I rest Harry's deceased head in my lap, stroking the curls. I slowly start to rock back and fourth.

"Harry...harry." I hum a gentle tune, the song we always used to sing to each other.

I close my eyes and enclose myself around his head, kissing his head multiple times.

Zayn squats down and I retract from him, lugging Harry's body as far away from his killer as I can manage. I have no strength, this is too all much.

"I love you Harry, I'm so sorry I wasn't here in time. I'm so sorry." I choke out, my sobs and cries getting caught in my throat. "Harry..." I whimper, "I miss you already." The old body that used to be Harry doesn't respond. It doesn't move or breath, congruent to me.

I sniffle, and the tears stream down my face. I relentlessly wipe at them with no success for it to stop. Harry....

"Ni..." I hear Zayn call, "Baby?"

I whip my head around. All my anger poured into my eyes.

"Don't you ever call me that again, you hear me? I will never be your baby. You fucking killed my best friend, for fucks sake! Damn you! I hate you! I will never even begin to think of such a repulsive idea as to like you! Whatever we had, it's over. Don't ever touch me again, you psycho killer!" I scream, then I turn to Togpo, "And as for you, out of all the 23,000 words in the English language I can't seem to string together a sentence to describe how much I wanna punch you! I hate you so all much!" I rant out, I'm panting heavily now, letting tears fall freely. I crawl down with Harry and before I know it, everything's black.

---------------------------------

"Niall! Psst Niall! Please wake up, I'm really sorry!" I'm shaken awake, I don't wanna do anything.

"What do you want?" I mumble, pulling the quilt closer to me.

Nick suddenly starts crying and I turn around to face him.

"I didn't mean for them to kill Harry! I just wanted to show him my way was right! I just-" I cut Nick off.

"What are you talking about? They're all gonna kill us eventually, Harry was just first." I bitterly spat out.

"I told them Harry was wanting to escape and kill them, Niall! I-"

Oh hell to the no.

"You got Harry fucking killed! You piece of shit! What the hell were you thinking?! He was the only one that kept us sane, how could you Nick?! He was your best friend!" I scream, shooting up and slapping him across the face.

"I know! I know, I'm a horrible person, I'm so sorry Niall! I didn't know they were gonna do that I swear I-" He stops to cry, his blubbering increasing. I turn from him, too pissed at the world to deal with anything right now.

"Zayn Is really mad Niall, I don't Know what happened, but he started beating up Togpo. He came in to check on me and was all bruised up, he said Zayns on a rampage," Nick suddenly informed me, I could still understand despite his crying, "He's smoking more, and destroying all the decorations and expensive stuff. I don't know what's wrong with him."

Good, he deserves to feel this...

"Nail." Well speak of the devil.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 PLEASE CAN I HAVE ONE COMMENT ps yea this is short, and sad :(
BUT JUST LIKE ONE?! IT'D MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!! I mean y'all's have already voted and followed which I'm extremely greatful for and sorry if I'm being greedy. I just don't know if I'm doing good writing this or how you his are feeling about this unless you comment. DONT BE SHY ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

^i was a thirsty thot