Chapter 23

--------------------------------

Nialls POV

"Nail..." He repeats, his voice hoarse.

"What?" My eyes turn to slits, and I instinctively back away.

He steadily walks towards me, maintaining eye contact. With each step he takes towards me, I take two slides back.

I'm eventually cornered, my back pressed in the crease of the two walls. Nick is off in his own world, grooming himself and what not.

"What do you want?" I whisper, curling in on myself. I don't want him to hurt me, I don't want him to kill me...I'm scared.

"You." He breaths, extending his hand out wards. He touches my hair an I flinch away.

"Please don't hurt me." I whimper my plead, peering up at him through my damp lashes. His face contorts to something of confusion and pain.

"No, Ni. I don't hurt you." He softly says, desperation clear in his voice. His hand once again hovers over my head, then lands. Zayn softly pets my head as I shake in fear.

I no longer hate this man, I fear him.

---------------------------------

"Liam?" I ask, perking up from my corner. It's currently nighttime, we should be sleeping but I couldn't.

I could hear scuffling sounds, and when he glanced at me I know I should've stayed quiet.

"There you are." He whispers. I pull my blanket closer to me.

"Why are you here?" I whisper being careful not to wake Nick up.

"Zayn wanted you...be careful, Niall." He warned, coming closer to retrieve me.

"What, why?" I ask, genuinely curious about Zayn.

"You don't know him..he's..he's cold hearted. Before he joined the military he had a girlfriend..Perrie..He controlled her, didn't let anyone near her. He would always monitor her, always keeping her close to him. But he would do romantic things for her most of the time, Zayn was more like a guard. When she broke up with him, he was psycho. Zayn doesn't like when his lovers are taken away. He's extremely protective and jealous, probably even obsessive. He was in love, yes, but Zayn doesn't...he doesn't know how to love." Liam explains as we walk down the hall ways.

"What does it mean if...," I backtrack all of our moments,"if he..ya know..almost has sex with you???" I question, my face turning red making it obvious that I was the one that almost had sex with him.

"He acts like a wolf if anything. Having a mate, keeping them to him. Always guarding them, so if he tries to have sex with you...then you're screwed."

Well shit.

We walk in silence and I walk in fear towards Zayns room. We stop in front of a large black door. He's the head officer?

Liam knocks three times on the door in a pattern. After a couple of seconds Zayn opens the door.

He tells liam some words in German and the brown haired lad is off.

Zayns dressed in a skin tight deep red shirt, and pj bottoms of the color black. His hair is sticking up every way, and his beard is more prominent in the dim lighting.

I'm just sitting here in boxers and a coat.

"Ni, baby come in." I don't dare disobey his commands. I'm fucking screwed, you might as well pronounce me dead. Here lies Niall Horen, cause of death; Zayn Malik.

His room is warm, and fairly big. There's a bed in the middle with statues for the head board. (Pic on side!:))

He shuts the heavy door, closing off all light except for a small candle on the desk.

"Ive been meaning to talk to you."

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

i had to delete the end authors note since i was so embarrassing thirsty