Chapter 20

Who else hates public places? Ps thank you too everyone who votes and reads :)
---------------------------------

Nialls POV

I saw a mangled figure, almost undistinguishable except for the brown knotted waves upon his face. What did they do to my Harry??

I squirm out of Zayns arms, running towards Harry. He doesn't notice me at first, he's too busy arguing with Nick. That's weird...

"Harry oh my god." I sob, wrapping my arms around him. He flinches and hisses at first, but as soon as he recognizes me, he throws his arms me. "I thought you were dead, I'm so sorry they did this to you-" Harry cuts me off with a kiss.

"I'm so glad to see you." Harry breaths, cupping my face in his hands. "I love you so-"

"Nein!" Zayn shouts, rushing over to us. He untangles our embrace and immediately shackles Harry to the wall, being as harsh as he can. He drags me to the other side of the room, gently.

"You stay, okay ?" He whispers, gently caressing my cheeks. I sigh and nod, flinching away from the affection. He fucking ruined Harry! Zayn looks displeased, and corners me. I close in on myself, squeezing my eyes shut and bracing my body for impact.

"Ni?" Zayn sounds confused, gathering me in him arms that I desperately try to escape.

"Nail, stop." He orders me and I'm forced to obey. I glance up at him, shaking. "I don't hurt you." Zayn announced, looking straight into my eyes.

"Don't listen to him Niall! They just say that, I don't want to see you dead!" Harry rebuttals, straining against his arm cuffs.

Togpo gets up from where he was, making out with Nick. I knew it, Nick likes his officer..a lot.

Togpo orders Zayn out and throws all of us some food.

Slam

Welp this isn't awkward at all...notice the sarcasm.

"I'm gonna fucking KILL HIM!" Harry snarls, glaring at the door Zayn just exited.

"Will you shut up?" Nick spat a Harry, rolling his eyes. Whoa whoa whoa.

"Nick!?" I discouragingly shout.

"He started it!" Nick complained.

"All I suggested us to do is break out. You wanted to stay here and wait it out. Nick, were gonna die. That officer probably hasn't been laid for 10 years and is taking advantage of you!" Harry bit back. "Breaking out is probably a better plan." Harry muttered.

"What do you think Niall?" Nick side glances at me.

Hmm, well if we break out, were free! We can go back to our normal lives with no war and violence. Seems pretty appetizing to me. However no Zayn, no 'experience', I hate admitting this...but Zayn is actually..kinda cool.

But if we stay here and wait it out, we might as well being living corpses. Living in these conditions, there's no say in how we make it out.

"Um I don't know?" I squeak, fiddling with Zayns coat. I'm horrible at making decisions, I don't wanna make anyone mad.

"Oh well, pass me a blanket will ya?" Harry asks politely, I curtly nod and retrieve a blanket for his devilish body.

Once I hand it to him, he yanks it down, pulling me with it. I fall into his familiar lap, and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Niall made out with Zayn." Nick growled, I shoot him a look. What the hell?!

Harry's arms tightened around me. "Knowing Zayn, Niall was probably forced." Harry tells Nick in an eerily calm voice. I burrow my head deeper into Harry's neck, embarrassed.

"Babe, it's okay. I'm not mad....at you." He mutters the last part, kissing my head.

"I'm mad..I'm lookin at you Harry." Nick seethes, glaring at Harry. Harry rolls his eyes, "Ignore him Niall, he doesn't know the difference between reality and fantasy."

I nod and take a fruit, I rub it on the coat and take a bit. Harry stares longingly at the apple...did they feed him!?

I raise the apple to his mouth and feed him the apple, since his arms are chained. He appreciates the gesture and eats the whole apple. He smiles at me, "It's been a long day, I think we all need a rest." Harry announces, adjusting me in his arms so I can sleep comfortably on him.

"Goodnight Niall, love you." Harry kisses my cheek, and I smile...but it seems fake.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

honestly being murdered in cold blood would be less painful than reading this.