Chapter 16

Wow 16 already!!?? This book is kinda gonna be really long...I love it :D
--------------------------------

Nicks POV

I couldn't get back to sleep after I was rudely awaken. Ugh, I need my beauty sleep people! How do you think I look so good?

I lay down in my potato sack bed that Togpo made me, which was pretty nice of him. I only saw a small fraction of the new person but they found Niall. Rip Niall, poor kids gonna have a hard time walking....well so am I so I shouldn't be talking.

Ughhhh sleep sleep sleep. I wanna sleep, I wanna sleeeeep.
Ya know what? Screw this, I'm out.

I gently remove my potato sacks, and crawl towards the door. Did they leave this unlocked? Pfft idiots.

I try to open the door...but it's locked..pfft they..they..those..UGHH

I crawl back to my potato sack bed and sit. I wonder why they haven't asked us for any info yet...I hope they don't ask me, I'm kinda mentally weak.

Oh! I can count sheep!
1.
2..
3...
---------------------------------

Nialls POV

Now I'm up, I'm awake and alert. That's Harry's voice, Harry!

"Harry?!" I harshly whisper, rolling over in his arms. I didn't realize how close he was until my nose touched his.

This must've sent something off in him because they next thing I knew...

He was kissing me.

He nudged his oh so soft lips on mine, sucking lightly on my lower lip. This feels wonderful, I've died and gone to gay heaven.

He keeps the kiss PG, stopping then begins kissing down my chin..down my jaw, and down my neck...right to my collarbone. He softly bites and sucks on the revealed flesh, gliding his tongue across his love bite.

"Niall," He pants, "I love you, I love you so much I haven't been able to tell you. Please don't reject me, you're my world. Everything I've done, I did it for you. I feel the need to protect you-"

This is the best thing since sliced bread, senpai noticed me.

I cut him off with another kiss, this one just like the last..except a bit longer. Hey don't judge I'm a horny little teen.

"I love you too Harry." I smile and kiss his grinning face. "But I'm tired, we can talk in the morning." I advise and snuggle down into the pillow.

Harry drags me to his back, protectively cradling me in his arms.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

SORRY THIS IS SHORT, NEXT ONE MIGHT BE IN THE AFTERNOON

Narrys cute but zialls hot. And don't worry, ziall WILL be happening very soon...and you'll be hella pissed at me XD but yea it's gonna happen....you just wait. >:)