Chapter 28

---------------------------------

Nialls POV

I intently wait for Liam to collect his thoughts, while mushing my nasty soggy beans.

"You're not gonna like this..." He warns, apprehensively staring at me. I make a motion for him to continue, so he does, however with much reluctance.

"The allies," he spat, "have gained on us, and have taken some hostages back. The other kid we got, Nick? Yea, he's screwed up. Jace should've never taken care of him, he's demonic I swear. We sent some of our troops over, just to get back at them. Maybe bomb a few places. The troops are generally safe, generally though. I'm not sure what's gonna happen to them." Liam explains and after, he takes a drink of his water to hydrate his parched throat.

"So what I got from that is Nick is gone and is crazy, and some troops including Zayn are going to bomb my friends?" I pessimistically ask, doesn't the world just love me?

"Yup, Zayns making me watch over you because he doesn't trust anyone else. Well, he doesn't trust anyone his just distrusts me less than others...if that makes sense." He laughs, the crinkles of his eyes growing more visible with the smile.

"I heard him call you princess, care to explain?" Liam teases and I blush, hiding my face in my hands.

"He just doeeeees." I drag out, slowly releasing my hands so I can eat.

"That's actually really endearing, he never calls anyone nicknames much less 'princess'. You're special to him," Liam half grins, "Good luck."

"Why do you keep saying stuff like 'good luck' or 'you're screwed'?" I ask, furrowing my brows.

"He's...okay I know I've already said this....but he's just not normal...like he gets so goddamn possessive. It's like the person is barely human, more like an object to glorify. He's extremely protective and gets super jealous when some one even looks at the person incorrectly. Again going back to the 'mate' thing, that's the best way I can describe his love. I don't understand, I've been friends with him for a while now. I know him, and I'm scared." Liam pours his heart out.

If he's scared, I sure as hell should be too.

"What's gonna happen? Maybe I should just like leave or-"

"No! Don't, you can't! The only way you can escape him is death. He will spend every waking minute trying to get you back, trying to get you to stay. It's kinda creepy, I remember perrie, she thought it was. She's dead now, Zayn drove her to suicide, poor girl. He will go on rampages and riots, he will literally go through hell and back to get someone like you back. You. Can't. Leave. Him." Liam pronounces every word slowly.

I'm scared shitless, I don't wanna die! I..ugh!

"Chill out Man, there's an upside to this." Liam winks and I look at him bewildered.

"I don't know what you just did but please don't ever do that again for the sake of everyone's eyes." I jokingly insult, gesturing him to continue.

"I heard he's huge." He over exaggerates the wink and laughs along with me.

"What the fuck?" I flick beans at him, instantly ducking down.

"Ew!" Liam squeals and I let out a chuckle, how lady like. All of the sudden soup is dropped down onto my hair.

"No! Not my beautiful hair!" I cry out in dread, glaring at Liam. It's his turn to chuckle now, seeing me freak from my hair.

"Come to the bathing chamber." Liam jokingly motions to towards the little baths with his index finger. He escorts me in the bathroom and opens the door. "This," he motions to the shampoo shelf," is where the magic happens."

"Haha real funny, get out." I demand, refusing for him to see me nude.

"K, damn." He laughs exiting and I sigh of relief.

I start to strip down and enter the tub, turning on the water. My mind instantly drifts towards Zayn, god this is gonna be harder than I thought.
---------------------------------

I unplug the drain, letting the water funnel around the holes. I wrap a towel around my self to dry off. Okay how am I going to get to Zayns room alone? Run like a maniac or normally walk like a normal person....I'll go with the first one.

I swing open the door and make a beeline towards his door, I don't think I've ever run this fast in my entire life.

Once I'm about a couple meters from my sanctuary, I'm stopped.

"Who are you?!" The person asks, they have blonde hair and brown eyes.

"Um, I...I..-"

"Nathan! There you are, I've been looking all over for you. Don't worry Adam I got this." Liam shows up from nowhere, taking me back to my room. I can feel 'Adam's' eyes on me, but I couldn't care less.

I get into the room and slam the door shut, right in Liam's face.

"Thanks boo, I really appreciate the hostility." I can hear him outside the door.

"I'm locking myself in and sleeping away my problems, bye Liam!" I dismiss him and start to get dressed.

After I'm all done and dandy, I kick my clothes aside and jump onto the bed. If only Zayn was here to occupy it also.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Literally 2 am! Let's go! I hope it's not too short?