chapter 2 •-°

It's been a week since the party, four days since the boys finished grade school.
Now....

The boys are free to do whatever they want, well not all the boys...

Kenny still got kicked and hurt by his own father till he broke to a point he literally packed his things and left the house, now living with Kyle and his family.
Kenny wasn't bothered by where he stayed, he just wanted to get away from his insane and drunken b*stard he called a father.

---------------

"Finally! School is permanently over! So, what job are you gonna be looking at Kenny?" Kyle asked as he played on his DS, Kenny just read a magazine as he giggled.

"I'm looking into counseling, like being a counselor. I like helping out others win any problems like you Kyle for example. What job are you looking at dude?" Kenny asked as he looked at Kyle, Kyle chuckled.

"I honestly don't know, it's been a week since we left school. Four days since you moved into my place and three days since you stopped wearing your parka now. But dude, why are your arms wrapped in bandages still? It's killing me not knowing." Kyle said, Kenny sighed.

"Abuse off my father caused them to be covered by bandages. It's just a bunch of brushing and- really dude?" Kenny quickly said as Kyle removed one of Kenny's arm bandages, seeing all the bruises their.

"Holy sh*t dude! That's awful, lucky my mom doesn't so that. Drunk or not, she just yells 'what!?! What!?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!'" Kyle done an expression of his mom, making them both laugh until a knock at the door.

"Huh? Who could be here at this time?" Kyle ask as the two walked out of Kyle's bedroom, walking down stairs to open the door to see Stan.

Stan wore a black blazer with black pants, his red shirt stood out from the rest eve his dark blue tie.

"Hey, well- umm. Me and Cartman were wondering if you guys would like to join us like the four of us one final time. Like a group again!" Stan said, Kyle and Kenny looked at each other before Kyle answering.

"We would love to! But what do you mean 'final time'?" Kyle asked, Stan giggled.

"I'll explain later, meet us at the bus stop where we always waited for the bus at 7 P.M" Stan said before waving goodbye, leaving Kyle and Kenny confused.

"Final time? Are one of them moving?" Kenny questioned, Kyle shrugged.

"Come on dude, let's get our clothes set and have baths before it turns seven." Kyle said, Kenny nodded as Kyle closed the door.

-------------------------

"Welcome! Nice to see you Jew boy and pore boy- I mean Kyle and Kenny! Geez this feels weird." Cartman said as he tucked his shirt into his pants as Kyle and Kenny stood in the same places they would be like Stan and Cartman were.

"Everyday, every school day, we stood here. Waiting, waiting for the bus, waiting for hell to begin. God, your right Cartman. It does feels weird standing here after a week of freedom." Kenny said as he rolled up his yellow shirt sleeves up to his elbows.

"So, what now?" Kyle asked, Cartman clicked his fingers.
As of the sound of cartman's finger clicking summoned a truck driving towards them, parking Infront of them.

"Come on fellas!" Cartman said, the boys slowly came on the truck.
Cartman tapped the window, making the truck drive off.

"Remember the last time we done this? We went zip lining, the hell hold of all hell's?" Cartman said before the all laughed.

The rest of the night went by as the boys drank, not enough to make them drunk, and chatted about all of the memories they made.

"So dude, what did you mean by 'final time'? Me and Kenny have been wondering for a while.." Kyle asked, Kenny nodded.

"He didn't tell you guys eather, looks like we're all on the same page." Cartman said, Stan sighed.

"You know how my dream has always been to be a footballer? Well, I've found out where they're doing tryouts..... That isn't here... It's somewhere else.... Nowhere even near here, which means.... I'm moving away.. that's why I always said the final time we get to do this, I was planning on telling you guys... I just didn't know how you guys would react..." Stan said, the other three looked down in shock and sadness.

"Oh...." The boys said before silence hit them all in the back, someone soon breaking it.

"Your happy with this, right?" Stan, Kyle and Eric looked up to see Kenny asking the question.

"Well, yeah!" Stan said, Kenny smiled.

"Well, we'll support you!!" Kenny said, getting the boys happy and cheery again.

"We'll be right here to help you out with anything! We all be just a call away!" Kenny said, Stan smiled alot.

"Thanks Kenny!" Stan said before the boys enjoyed the rest of the night, continue to talk about the past and tried to forget that Stan was gonna leave sooner or later....

--------------------------

"I'm driving as fast as I can Eric!" Eric's mom said as she drives passed cars, almost like she was overdoing the actual max speed limit.

"Please hurry up! We need to get Kyle their to say his goodbye." Cartman said as his mum turned a sharp corner, making Kenny and Kyle fly around in the back.

The airport stood their, cartman's mom quickly parked the car Infront of the entrance.

"Go on now! I'll be waiting!" Cartman's mother said as the three boys dashed out of the car and into the airport, straight to the counter.

"Hi, has the flight for the UK flew off yet!?!" Cartman asked, the lady looked at her computer.

"No, they'll be boarding soon though." The lady answered.

"Ma'am, can we go through? We want to see our friend one last time before we say a permanent goodbye." Kenny asked, the lady nodded.

"The gate is number 4, it's not far from here." The lady said, Kyle thanked the lady before the three dashed off once more.

Kenny looked at every number they passed by, making the boys stop and number four before noticing a black haired white male sitting down wearing the same dark blue and red beanie from childhood.

"Stan!?!" Kyle shouted, Stan quickly looked up to spot them.

"Kyle!?! Kenny!?! Cartman?! What are you guys doing here!?" Stan questioned, Cartman tried to catch his breath.

"We came because Kyle wanted to say goodbye..." Kenny said as Kyle and Stan walked closer to one another, both meeting at the center.

"Kyle-" Stan was cut off as he felt Kyle hugging him, making both boys tear up and hug each other.

"Goodbye I guess..." Kyle said as he let go of Stan, both boys looked at one another before they heard an announcement.

'gate 4 please begin to board the plane. I repeat, gate 4 please begin to board the plane. Thank you'

"Guess it's time to go?" Stan said before slowly walking away, Kyle sighed before walking back towards Kenny and Cartman.

As Kyle went back to the boys, only one word made Kyle turn around.

"Kyle!?" Kyle turned his head to see Stan dash towards him, kissing Kyle on the lips.
Both boys carried on kissing, Kyle wrapped his arms around Stan.

"And now, the Jew is gay." Cartman said as Kenny fistbumped cartman's fist as the two watched as the two departed their lips and gave each other a chance to breath.

"I'll call you when I'm their!" Stan said as he grabbed his things and waved goodbye before walking into the hallway, Kyle waved by with the brightest smile paced on his face.

"So now, I'm the single arse now!?!" Cartman argued, Kyle shook his head.

"Kenny's single to!" Kyle said, Kenny hit his chest with such drama.

"Truth hurts!" Kenny's voiced crack into more of a female tone, making them three laugh.

The three made their way out of gate 4, Kyle and Cartman talking like madness till they notice Kenny stopped and looked to his right.

"B-butters is leaving to?......"