Chapter 24 (^∧^)

"So, wherever Kenny is..... He is in trouble..... deep trouble....." Stan said, Kyle nodded.

"Definitely, but where could he be? He could possibly be anywhere!" Kyle said in a panic, a lot of things dashing through his mind.

"What if.... he was taken back there? Where we blew up Dougie?" Stan said, questioning any possibility.

"You mean the base? They would have changed location right due to what we had done right?" Kyle questioned, Stan shook his head.

"I highly doubt it. They seem to have a ton of stuff there, they would be changing places for a long time. But, it's just a random theory." Stan said, Kyle nodded before making sure his door us closed and then chucking the pendants on the bed.

"You have a random plan don't you?" Stan asked  Kyle nodded.

"I do, but it's risky. We will need Super Craig again and possibly another one." Kyle said as he picked up the kite and tools pendant up before picking up a middle finger pendant and the mosquito one aswell.

"Who will have the other one?" Stan questioned, Kyle looked at Stan before looking at the pendant once more.

"I think I have the right person for that job...." Kyle said, the feeling of guilt slowly grabbing him.

"You good?" Stan asked, concerned.

"Yeah, we just need to talk after this whole thing. Okay?" Kyle asked back, Stan nodded.

Stan was now curious about what Kyle had to ask after saving Kenny.

___________________________________

Kenny walked from side to side of his 'upgraded' prison cell, trying to figure out something or anything to get him out of this cell.

He couldn't just magically poof out of there at all, he could pop any moment with a god damn child that he doesnt even know how it happened.

"Come on Man, think. You can't possibly be out of ideas!" Kenny stuttered to himself, hoping and even begging to magically come up with an escape plan.

Kenny sometimes wished he could just bang his head against the wall in hoping to think of a plan.

The fact that he couldn't come up with a plan was the fact that annoyed him most.

His mind was so in thought to try and think of an escape he didn't even notice that Chaos was back.

"Heya Kenny!!" Chaos shouted with glee, Kenny jumped out of his own skin.

"Perry!!" Kenny shouted, Causing both to be confused as a result.

"Who's Perry?" Chaos asked, curious about what on earth Kenny had just said.

Both remained silent for a bit...

"A platypus?" Kenny responded, sounding confused in his own words.

"Okay..... Anyways, I understand being here all alone so I have brought you some company!! They will be in a different cell from you. They might be a bit out of it as I did have to get my hands a little dirty." Chaos said with a cheary smile on his face, his minions dragged in none other then Eric Cartman himself.

Cartman's clothes were stained with blood, one of his eyes were bruised badly....

"W-what did you do to him??" Kenny asked, confused but also scared.

"He got... What would you call it... He was being cocky! So I had to out him in his place!" Chaos replied with, Kenny remained confused but also scared.

The minions placed Eric in the cell beside of him, looking him inside before they walked away.

"You know Kenny.... I always thought you were an odd one!! But for the good reasons. Never the bad reasons!" Chaos said, a big smile still pasted on his face.

"Are you.... confessing love or something like that?" Kenny asked, Chaos began to panick and stutter random things before he vanished with in quick strike of lightning.

Kenny just remained speechless before a sharp pain hit him in his stomach, causing him to fall to his knees with his arms wrapped around his stomach.

"I swear to god.... Not now.... Anything but now...." Kenny said through gritted teeth, his mind still confused about the whole thing.

_____________________________________

"Has Wendy told everyone that she's getting back together with Stan? I hope she gets rejected." Craig said to Clyde, Clyde just chuckled in responses.

"That would be funny! Wendy dumps Stan, dates Token to try and make Stan jealous, sees how he didn't let it affect him anymore and so she wants him back. That would be so funny if that does happen. How many people has she told??" Clyde asked, Craig shrugged.

"Possibly everyone knowing her, she wants the whole world to know she wants him back." Craig replied with, Clyde chuckled again.

"So how are the twins?" Clyde asked, Craig sighed and smiled gently.

"Both are a handful but Tweek's parents are very helpful. I did try and name the girl tweet but Tweek refused it." Craig said and before any of the two could say anything, the human Kite landed infront of them.

"Human Kite?!?" Clyde said with excitement.

"Yes, it's me. I need both of your help!!" The Human Kite said, holding out a mosquito pendant and a middle finger pendant.