chapter 10

Morning came quickly as the sun lifted itself into the sky slowly, the snow glimmering in its light.

Stan and Kyle waited for Kenny to come back, but soon minutes turned to hours and nightfall came once again.

"He isn't coming back! We have to get him!" Stan said, Kyle only sighed.

"Give him more time. We're talking about him may we not forget he is also a superhero. He's mysterion, give him some more time." Kyle said, Stan only sat down next to him and sighed.

"Your right-"

"Kyle is smart ya know." The two heard, turning their heads to see Ike standing right next to Kyle's closet.

"Ike" The boys shouted in fear and surprise, Ike just giggled before wondering off.

Kyle grabbed the three pendants given to him, seeing a drill, kite and middle finger pendant.

"We will give him till midnight tonight, if he doesn't come back then we will go after him." Kyle said, Stan could only nod in reply as the two tried to go on their own way without worrying about Kenny.
But panic came quickly every time and moment, Kenny almost just like went missing.

But sadly night time came by quickly, almost half an hour before midnight the two boys knew that Kenny wasn't going to come back anytime soon.

"Right, that's it! He isn't coming back. We have to go get him!" Stan said, Kyle nodded.

"Yeah but we need a plan, we can't just go in there without a clue. Also, we have three pendants that we have no idea about-" Kyle said before the two looked at one another, both smiled in reply.

"Your thinking what I'm thinking?" Stan asked, Kyle nodded.

"Do you even know who to-"

"I have a person within mind."

_____________________________________

"Sir! We have discovered something odd!" One of the minions shouted, Chaos stood before turning around to see them.

"I know, Mysterion is somewhere here within this building. He's hiding out and pretending to be one of the minions." Chaos answered with, looking down at the unconscious non uniform wearing minion on the floor.

"I want every minion searched high and low!! No excuses! I want him discovered and held hostage for the time being!!" Chaos demanded and shouted, the minion trembled in fear and nodded before running away.

"Mysterion, you are becoming a real pain within my neck and yet I have to take my leave for now. Till we meet again, my worst enemy." Chao said before up at the sky through a window and snapping his fingers, a flash of lightning aimed right at him before making him vanish before anyone ever saw him.

However, one person did see him. He saw the whole thing.

"So you don't like around here anymore? Well, that makes things a bit more easier. I will find out who you are and finally end you and this hell hole." The person said before searching around his area before noticing what Chaos noticed.

"He knows I'm here..." He added on before doing another scan around the area before quickly taking off the uniform and placing it near the unconscious minion.

He looked around a bit more before looking up at the sky where Choas was looking.

"What are you up to Chaos?" He stuttered, soon hearing the sound of guns. He turned his head to see three minions standing behind him.

"Game over!" One of the minions shouted, all three pulling the trigger.

______________________________

General Dissarray walked around the place, checking on each minion and keeping an eye out for the hero in disguise as one of the fellow minions.

Watching closely at any type of movement that would seem far more odder than normal, if any type of minion acting odd meaning the hero is there.

"Come on Mysterion! Where are you?! I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just gonna hold you hostage till my boss returns!" General shouted aloud, glaring at everyone he sees.

Dissarray walked into a certain room, watching the minions working on the boxes they received to place bombs within them and send them back out.
However, one box seemed to have been sent to be given to them.

"General Dissarray sir!" One of the minions shouted, signaling his attention as he made his way over.

He looked down at the box, the box was stated to him and Chaos.

"What is it?"

"We don't know General sir!"

"Open it!" The general demanded, the minions nodded as one wondered off and returned with a box cutter.

Carefully using the knife to go through the tape, the minion finished cutting the box.

General Dissarray demanded the others to leave immediately, they left without hesitation or a will to argue with the general.

"Now let's see who sent this..." the general stuttered as he kneeled down and carefully opened the box, noticing a black box within the brown box.

The general remained confused as he picked up the box and stood up, wondering over to one of the metal tables and placed it down.

"What are you?" Dissarray wondered as he only touched the boxes top, the top swung open and revealed it was a bomb.

"WHAT THE-" He was only able to shout before the bomb went off, exploding massively and damaged most of the things within the room.

General flew and hit the ground, many if the buildings structure fell and landed on him.

The only thing he saw before blacking out....

Was a Kite, Builder and someone in blue brake through a window and dahs their way through the burning part of the building...