chapter 5 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"is Kenny here Kyle?" Karen said as the rain showered down, bruises all over her face as her eyes were tearing up.

Kyle let her in and nodded to her question, Kenny watched as Karen walked in with tears in his eyes.

"Karen?... W-what happened to you?...." Kenny asked, trying not to break down.

"D-daddy...... He was b-beating me up e-everyday in his drunken state.... T-then Mommy left m-me with h-h-himm...." Karen spoke before shattering into a million tears, Kenny dashed to her side and hugged her.

"what about Kevin?" Kyle asked, Karen sniffled before replying.

"he left way before Kenny did. H-he was never found or returned again...." Karen replied, crying into her brothers chest.

"I always feel like my dad has murdered him. Kevin went missing so quickly, he never even reported him like he already knew he would never be found again." Kenny said as he held Karen tight, Kyle nodded.

"She can stay here as long as she wants and tomorrow we'll head to the police station. I'll quickly go explain it to my mom." Kyle said before walking off, leaving Kenny holding onto his sister tight.

*in the mroning*

The police station stood tall, glass windows blurred out.
Kenny, Karen, Kyle and Kyle's mom stood infront of the door.

"Whenever you guys are ready, we'll be ready you two." Kyle said, Kenny nodded as he opened the door to the police station and headed right towards the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The front desk asked, Kyle's mom helped the two out.

"We would like to report a missing boy. His name is Kevin. Kenny and Karen's older brother, they went missing for a bit but they moved out and when they went to visit they're parents they said he went missing but never report him I'm guessing." Kyle's mom said, the front desk nodded as they typed things into their computer.

"Yep, no one has reported him missing but the mother was report missing though...." the front desk said, Kenny and Karen began tearing up. Kyle supported them.

"But don't worry, we'll add him to the missing file and look into it. We promise we will find them." The front desk said before the group left the station, Karen and kenny left speechless.

"Whatever your father has done he will pay for the damage he has caused." Kyle's mother said, Kenny and Karen thanked the two as they went back to Kyle's house.

Karen just remained frozen in place as she sat on Ike's bed, Kenny just remaining speechless on Kyle's chair in his room.

"Hey dude, you okay?" Kyle asked, Kenny went with no word spoken.

Kyle understood why he remained silent, he just discovered his mother has went missing aswell along with his brother.

'Hopefully they'll find them.... hopefully alove aswell....' Kyle thought as his mother came in, telling the boys it's bedtime.

Kenny looked up and out of the window, seeing it was already dark.

Kenny nodded as the two got into their own beds, Kyle's mom had a camp bed still lying around so Kenny used that while used a mattress on Ike's floor as that what she was used to and enjoy sleeping on.

______________________________

"Professor Chaos Sir! We have a new report!" General Dissarray said, chaos grinned as he turned in his spinny chair.

"I'm listening~" chaos said.

"Mysterion's little profile made from the police is here." General said.

"Give it to me." Chaos said, General handing it over to him as he read it:

Mysterion is known to be just finished from school.
Gender is still unknown as some complain they hear a female voice and some say its just a male voice.
Mysterion is known to have a gift of immortality.
Somehow he dies but returns like he can never be killed, a side effect is that no one remembers it at all.
However, he's known to be one of the beacons of hope along with some others with special gifts....
However, they are unknown and forever maybe aswell.

Chaos read it closely, more to the fact that about his power and how no one remembers his death.

"So, he's known for his power of immortality? Tell me, where did you find this? This isn't just some normal regular file about him I'm sure of it." Chaos said as he placed the file on his desk.

"Let's just say one of your minions found it in a secret lab, they never said what lab. But turn the other around, look what it says." General Dissarray said, chaos turning the page file and reading the rest. The only sound was chaos' laughter echoing throughout the lair.

"Looks like we're going after a few mystic charms!!" Chaos shouted, all his minions over hearing it.