chapter 8 ^•^

"S-so wait, Tweek is pregnant?!" Clyde shouted, Craig nodded as tweek kept twitching.

"T-this might be to much pressure. I-i don't even know how this is possible!" Tweek said in a panic, Craig held him and whispered things into Tweek's ear which helped him calm down a lot.

"I think things are going to be alright guys. You have Craig and us tweek, so don't worry about it." Token said with a smile on his face, Craig just looked at him.

"Just kiss Clyde already." Craig said  leaving token and yet stunned.

"Seriously?! We're not gay!" The two said, causing tweek and smile and giggle. Craig smiled, token and Clyde soon noticing why he did it.

"Really dude?!" Clyde said, Craig nodded.

"Any idea when the little one is due?" Token asked curiously.

"They said around April or May they'll arrive." Craig answered.

"Dibs I'm the uncle!" Token shouted quickly, Clyde huffed.

"I wanted to he the uncle." Clyde pouted.

"Then be the aunty." Craig said, Clyde was off it.

"What?! No! I'm a dude not a lass!" Clyde went on, tweek just looking out at the dark sky.

"The nights beautiful isn't it?" Craig asked, tweek nodded as he placed his hands on his stomach. The two smiled gently.

____________________________

Kenny turned his head to see Stan and Kyle both sitting on the couch, Kenny shocked to see them up.

"Oh! Uh-hey guys..." Kenny said.

"Don't use that Kenny, or should I say mysterion." Stan said, Kenny looked with no emotion.

"I have no idea what your on about." Kenny said as he took his shoes off.

"Kenny, it's over. We know your mysterion! We have evidence and proof of it!" Kyle said, Kenny looked confused.

"What is it then?" Kenny asked, Stan grabbed out a certain book Kenny read before playing with Karen.

"No idea huh? Explain this then!" Stan said as he opened the book, showing a certain page of the question mark pendant.

Kenny's eyes widened,  looking around quickly before sighing.

"Fine, fine! Just out that away! No one can see it, if cartman sees this then hell will break loose." Kenny said as he grabbed the book off of Stan.

"So, wait. Its true, your mysterion?" Kyle asked, Kenny looked away as he nodded.

"I'll explain more in your room, it will be better there." Kenny said before the three headed up to Kyle's room, Kenny making sure the door is locked and closed.

Kenny took a deep breath in before anything.

"Darkness rises." Kenny said before, the pendant around his neck began shinning before turning into mysterion.
Kyle and Stan remained shocked and filled with curiosity.

"This whole time you were that hero? But why never tell us? We're your friends right?" Stan asked, Kenny sighed.

"Because if I did, I didn't know of you would just tell anyone. Also, now one would ever suspect a poor boy as some great super hero." Kenny said, Kyle and Stan just finding it weird hearing mysterions voice after learning it was kenny.

"Darkness falls" mysterion said, turning back into little old Kenny again.

"So explain more." Kyle said, Kenny understood as he grabbed the book and opened the book on each page, explaining each pendant and their powers.

Stan and Kyle were amazed by each one, more with in to two of them.

"That's so cool! Do you have them?!" Stan asked eith excitement.

"I wish honestly but not all of them. I have a few of them but not all of them like the kite, hammer, lightning pendants and a few others." Kenny said as he grabbed a mini box out of his backpack, showing a few pendants within it.

"So? Each one has a specific type of power that helps with them?" Stan asked, Kenny nodded.

"Yes, and the key to each one is within this book." Kenny said as he pointed at the book Stan had earlier.

"That book holds each power and how its used within the centuries of heros. Mostly the ones close by the book shows how to activate them. If you look on the question mark pendant, at the bottom." Kenny added on, Kyle opening the book to that page and reading the bottom bit of the page.

"So that's why you say that, it's how you turn into mysterion. But, what's so special about them other than their powers?" Kyle asked.

"Because these pendants are actually made from apparently different  universes. But no one knows of that true or just some random bullshit someone made up." Kenny said, not really certain in his own words.

"So, the myth is that aliens made them? That's weird. But dude, your not scared of being found out." Stan wondered.

"I'm being found out? How?" Kenny asked, Kyle sighed.

"Because your pregnant dude? Also, how even are you?!" Kyle asked, Kenny shrugged.

"Your in the same position as me, not a clue. They aren't even due for another 6 months, I've just finished throwing up everyday." Kenny mentioned, Kyle not looking pleased.

"Guess he does have a point. But dude, you might need help with this stuff ya know. Maybe in a way we can help you in anyways possible." Stan said, Kenny sighed.

"Guess I could use a but of help, atleats with helping find the other pendants." Kenny said, Kyle and stan nodded.

"Where do we start?" Kyle said, Kenny sighed.

"Atleast three of the one I don't have are at Chaos' lair." Kenny mentioned.

"W-wait are you saying." Stan said.

"We're going to Chaos' lair to get the three he has!"