Chapter 25: Citrus Flavored Icecream

A/N DISCLAIMER:
RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth and Monty Oum. All art/vids/music shown are property of their respective artists/companies...ya protestant fuck buckets

Just a fair warning: This Chapter Contains a two part Lemon. I apologize in advance, smut isn't my strong suit. I'll give a prewarnings to those who want to skip the steamy parts. If not, I hope you enjoy. I tried my best and now I feel the sudden urge to take SEVERAL showers. ;u;

Edit: After briefly skimming over this for spelling errors...I've decided...JUST SKIP THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WANNA READ SMUT....PLEASE. It's cringy and filthy, but I refuse to rewrite it.

YOU MADE ME DO THIS....SORTA

***3RD PERSON POV***
Location: City South of Vale (Hotel Room 38)
Time: 6:30PM (Same Day)

Y/N groggily opened his now sunken E/C eyes. Neo was already awake and somewhat alert as it was, Neo had been gently shaking the boy to life for a handful of seconds already.

The unmasked Plague Doctor let out a exaughsted yawn as he stretched his arms out. He still felt fatigued. Admittedly, it was his own fault for allowing his alcoholic tendencies to take hold of him. Neo and the boy had drank well beyond their hearts content all of last night until abruptly losing consciousness at roughly 4:30AM.

The boy then rose from his seat, Neo still lazily resting on the couch. The two were absolutely drunken in a new way... sleep was calling to them much like a child would after losing their parents in a super market. In fact...it was quite intoxicating.

Looking at the icecream girls rather dishelved appearance, Y/N spoke up as to initiate the first part of recovery.

Y/N: "We should start cleaning ourselves up."

Neo yawned as she lazily arose from her seat. Feeling far more then comfortable around the boy, she began to unbutton her broad tailed white jacket. Once done, she discarded the light overcoat to reveal her tan corset which curved to expose just a bit more then her hips. Lastly, she undid the belt to her brown pants.

Being a proper gentlemen, Y/N looked away and instead chose to doing his own sort of "cleaning up". He picked Neo's jacket and pants off the ground and stored the two away using his semblance. After a few seconds, Y/N resummoned the apparel. The clothing now looked as if it was brand new. Content with himself, Y/N turned to face the pantless and near topless Neo Politan.

Not allowing his eyes to wander out of respect, Y/N handed the girl her now cleaned clothing. To which, she gave the boy a amused smile as she shook her head "no". She then began typing into her scroll, holding it up for Y/N to read the contents of the screen.

Neo: Dont play coy. You know the drill, I wear YOUR clothes

On the brightside, Neo seemed much better seeing as her rather feisty attitude returned. On another light note, Y/N seemed more then pleased. Knowing Neo, she would generally only wear Y/N's clothing if she planned on "taking the rest of the day off" as she would put it. Letting out a sigh of relief, Y/N called forth his "portals" to exchange Neo's clothing for one of his definitely iconic Victorian styled V necks. Neo then grabbed the clothing as she stepped closer to the boy, giving him a quick peck on his cheek. Y/N in turn, gave her another of her beloved headpats.