Chapter 14: Welcome To Low Budget Passione

A/N DISCLAIMER
I dont own shit here. Everything belongs to their respective artists. RWBY is property of RoosterTeeth, Nuff said

***3RD PERSON POV***

Location: Beacon Academy
Time: 2:30PM (Sunday)

It had been two days since Neo's departure. To be honest, Y/N was taking her absence the best he could. He wasnt a mopping pile of degeneracy and tears, but he wasn't exactly a ball of sunshine either.

He was in the oh so perfect middle. But, he did his best to cope with it. Instead of fauning over her being gone, Y/N decided to spend more time with his other friends. Afterall, he didn't want to become dependent on Neo constantly tagging along with him. He wanted his own life afterall...er, his own third life.

Not wanting to be labeled as a simp, Y/N set off on a quest to bond with the girls of RWBY, the "bois" of JNPR, the dipshits of SSSN, and hell, maybe even catch up with CFVY.

As for today, he was going with team RWBY to do some "scouting for heresy". The group of five first needed to meet with Ozpin though. The headmaster had called them to his office shortly upon finalizing their plans for the day.

Ozpin: "Hello Ladies...and gentlemen, of course" He said while taking a sip of his coffee.

Ruby: "Hello headmaster! Uhm...what did you need again? Is it important?"

Ozpin: *narrowing his eyes at Y/N* "Indeed it is..." he trailed on

He then reached into his desk and pulled out a remote. After fumbling with the device momentarily, a large screen appeared behind him in full view for RWBY and Y/N. Then, a recording began to play...the recording of when he captured the Grimm in a battle of STANDO-DA.

The girls watched in awe at the prowess of Y/N's fighting. Then...that part came on...THAT part.

Yang: "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A TRACTOR?!"

Y/N: "Excuse me, but it's a "road roller"." He corrected

Yang: "Whatever, how did you even lift the damn thing?! Don't those weight several tons?!"

Blake then interjected

Blake: "Well yes, but Y/N obviously stored it with his semblance before hand. He summoned it and let it fall on the Beowulf."

Weiss: "Well, is that true Bird boy?" She asked with curiosity

Y/N: "Dont call me that Ice Queen, and actually no...I kinda...found it, picked it up, and flew towards the hairy little ball of fury with it."

Blake: *skeptically* "You found a road roller...in the middle of a forest?"

Y/N: *nervous laughter* "Heh...well yeah...sorta"

Y/N's eyes then darted to one of the corners of the room where he saw a familiar shadow.

A/N: *shaking head* "Not a word you slimey little cock pocket" *disappears in a smoke cloud of Kiwis*

Y/N: *gulp* "Yup...just...found it there...what a coincidence, huh?" Oh gods, I thought he left a few chapters ago...why does he keep reappearing...

Because I'm motherfucking batman a voice said in his head. Oh fuck me, just leave...please

Ozpin: "Nonetheless, I've called you all here. As you've known since your initiation, Y/N does not have a team due to me not being able to evaluate his...as he would say, "Power Level"