CHAPTER 22

y/n: um...Neha...she used to bully me from grade 5 onwards..
Jake: haha...she? Nah..she wont do that...she is so innocent.
Y/n: she isnt...u dont know her...dont make her ur girlfriend..she is gonna ch-
Jake: I know you are my friend...it doesnt mean u have the right to interfere in my lovelife. You get that! Neha is a pure soul. She is the best girl I have ever seen.
(Y/n became teary)
Neha: what happened baby?
Jake: nothing...someone was trying to change my mind...let's go...let's talk later y/n..
Y/n mind: did he call me...."someone" *tears drop from her eyes*

D.o POV

Omg this movie is touching...my heart hurts...she is acting so so so well.
Movie scene:
Neha: didnt I ask you to stay away from jake!
Y/n: you r cruel ! You will hurt him!
Neha: so u wont stay away?
Y/n: no..
Neha: then I will make him stay away from u..
(She started slapping herself and making red marks on her hand and then jake came.into the classroom)
Neha: jake..*cries and runs near him*
Jake: omg..why are you crying? What are these marks! Who did this?! *neha points towards y/n*
(Y/n starts to get teary again)
Jake: didnt I tell you that I fucking dont want you to interrupt!
Y/n: jake...I didnt do any-
Jake: SHUT UP! I never thought u were a trash. *slaps* don't ever appear in front of me...
Y/n: after you met her you changed! U totally changed! Few days before u weren't like this. Bye...goodbye...
Jake: Just go!
*neha smirks at y/n*
Y/n mind: please tell me it's a dream...please....did he really...*cries*

(Lay and xiumin starts to sniff)

Jake: will you marry me when it's time Neha?
(He proposed in front of the whole school)
Neha: omg...yes...
(Y/n was watching this and Jake noticed it. He acted like y/n wasnt there. Y/n reached home and thought to text jake to say sorry. Then later noticed that he blocked her. She didnt go to school for few days. Then jake texted her)
Jake: hey Ann, are you okay..I'm sorry...please..can we go back to how it was? Neha is special to me. I dont want to argue about that.
Y/n: I'm fine. good night.
Jake: wait..
*y/n went to sleep.*
(Next day jake was walking behind y/n and asked for apology)
Jake: Ann...please...I'm sorry..
Neha: jake...babe...let's go..im hungry...
Jake: you can go I will join u later..
Neha: no..come with me now..
Jake: i will come later! Please go now!
*neha stared at y/n*
Y/n: I dont have anything to talk to you. Please go with ur girlfriend.
Jake: y/n please! I do! I have to talk to you. Ann! Ann!
*she walked away and jake walked with neha to have food*
Neha: why are you not eating?
Jake: I want to solve the issue between us.
Neha: please eat now. Think about that later..
*jake had 2 bites and after class he went to pack his bag and was ready to go home*
*when y/n was walking home, neha pulled her into an alley nearby and started kicking her stomach hard. Stamping on her stomach with her heels*

Kai: aish...please.skip that part...it looks terrible..
Sehun:aah! I want to kill neha!

Movie scene:
*y/n started spitting blood. And that when y/n was having difficulties in breathing.*
*when jake was walking to his home he saw neha kicking y/n. He ran and pushed neha away. His eyes filled with tears and took y/n up.*
Jake: FUCKING NEHA! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN BITCH!
*Jake ran to the hospital with y/n in his hands. She was continuously spitting blood. She was trying to catch breath*
Y/n: jake..I...told you before...you didnt listen....I wanted to say something...I...*vomits blood* I...loved you..truly loved you..but..u loved neha...*coughs and hold her stomach* I am happy...happy that I can die in ur hands...
Jake: *cries* dont say that...we reached the hospital...i will save you...
Y/n:*whispers* when you were around me...I was happy..always happy...at this moment....I want to say...I love you for the last time...I will never ever interfere ur life..*vomits* I'm happy I can die next to you...I'm just...too happy...
Jake: y/n...y/n....y/n!!!! Look at me! Y/n!!! *screams* y/n!!!!!!!!!!! I love you to y/n!!! Please look at me!!!! *jake kissed y/ns forehead for the first and the last time*

              THE END

omg...all were crying except y/n.
Y/n: all of you guys cried?!
Baekhyun: aw....my heart broke...
Sehun: ....
Me: y/n.....ur acting....is...way higher than mine...
Suho: sehun is still crying...
*y/n went near sehun and looked* Hyung ur still crying?
Sehun: the movie...best one...I loved it..but..did u have to die..
Xiumin: aish..Jake shld have selected you.
After a few minutes I saw y/n sleeping on kais shoulders. She must be tired.

Baekhyun POV
I didnt have anythin to say...the movie was perfect...after our discussion y/n fell asleep on jongin. He carried y/n in a bridal style and tucked her in bed. I was jealous tbh.

Kai POV

After the movie. My cute little y/n fell asleep. I took her to bed and covered her with the blankets and she said thanks in her sleepy voice. I really really wanted to pinch her cheeks. About the movie, loved it. But I was a bit jealous. Jake..I mean dohyung is very close to y/n. I want to be like that.
* went to bed and slept facing y/n*

Chanyeol POV

After the movie we all went to our own rooms and was gonna sleep. That's when d.o talked to me about y/n's acting.
D.o: hyung..her acting was in a different level. Couldnt believe that this movie was taken when she was just 20.
Me: 20? Wasnt it a recent one?
D.o: aniyo. I searched it in internet with sehun.
Me: oh..you did?
D.o: yeah...I have also seen her live performance in award shows. It was awesome. We should ask her to sing for us.

Chanyeol mind: why is he digging so much into her. Is he interested in her? Um...no way...I dont think so...but..kyungsoo has never been like this....maybe let me ask some more questions about her so that I can know how much he knows about her.
Me: um...do you know in how many movies she has acted??
D.o: 25
Me: what about her songs?
D.o: 15. She is now concentrating more on movies.

Chanyeol mind: woah...even I didnt know about this. I have to study about her tonight.

D.o: hyung...goodnight
Me: dhe..goodnight