CHAPTER 14

Kai POV

I got nervous a bit again...what if...I had some sleeping habits...what is I snore? What if I move a lot? What if i walk around at night? Omg..

Then i went to the room before y/n and changed into my pyjama and jumped into the bed. My heart was beating so fast. I said myself
Hey jongin...ur not gonna sleep on the same bed. Why u so nervous?
And I tried to be cool. Then I heard a knock on the door. Then I saw y/n.
Y/n : oh..hyung were u sleeping? Did I disturb ur sleep?
Me:nop...I'm not sleepy.
Y/n: oh...
She went to the bathroom , did her stuffs , she jumped on the bed and said what an exhausting day....
Me: yeah..the travelling was too long
Y/n: I did sleep well on the plane. What about you?
Me: I didn't...I watched movies.
Y/n: oooh.
Me: um..what if I snore?
Y/n: *laughs* so what?
Me: can u sleep well then?
Y/n:yeah...I can...I sleep deep. Ur a human and if u snore there isnt any wrong.
Me: tru..

We sat on the floor.We talked for so long. We talked about the idol life, her experience in korea, I told about my family, nephew and niece etc.
Y/n: you know my friend is a fan of EXO. Her bias is u.

I wanted to be your bias.....

Me: oh..great to hear that Then she showed me a song.
Y/n:um....I forgot the song....It...was something like this...
(She showed the loveshot step)

Me:ah..loveshot!
Y/n: yeah..loveshot.
Me:we get to know each other well..
She clapped her hands lightly and high fived me.
Y/n:omg..look at the time hyung.
Me: oh...its already 2!
Y/n: we should sleep now. A long day is ahead.
Me:yes yes..goodnight
Y/n: goodnight hyung.

I slept facing her side. She was also facing my side. She fell asleep so fast. Her skin was glowing...looks soo smooth. She is very beautiful while sleeping.
__________________________________

Next day.(kai pov)

I woke up earlier than y/n. I looked at my phone and it shows 7.00. I stretched myself and I opened the curtains. I saw y/n sleeping cutely. So I decided to take pictures.....a few minutes later y/n was moving....she was gonna wake up. She opened her eyes for a few secs and then rubbed her eyes. She sat up on the bed.
Me: goodmorning y/n
Y/n: goodmor- *starts laughing*
Me: what happened?
Y/n: your hair...it looks like a bull

I went to the mirror and what she said was ryt. I look like a bull. She came from her bed and then touched my hair. I felt so relaxed at her touch. She made my hair better in shape.
Y/n: aish...its not so good....not so bad....rest u can do it according ur wish hyung...I will go and use the bathroom.
Me: okay...thanks..

She came out of the bathroom and she changed her dress...she looked like she was gonna exercise...after awhile I went to the washroom, brushed my teeths and went to check on other hyungs.
__________________________________
Chanyeol POV

I was sleeping peacefully, when suddenly someone kept "growl" next to my ears. I turned around and saw jongin. I kicked him lightly cus I was scared for a sec.
He just laughed and went to irritate d.o.
D.o: aish..jongin-ah...stop!
Kai: wake up...*pulls the blanket*
D.o got up and then stared at kai. Kai got scared and gave the blanket. He finally left.
After sometime I opened the curtains . Our windows are facing the outer pool. I saw y/n doing yoga. Wow...she is pretty. I ran to the bathroom. I dont know how I look now after waking up. I washed my face, made my hair, brushed my teeth and went out.
I said.."GOODMORNING miss Y/n.
She slightly smiled and opened one of her eyes...and said
Goodmorning mr. Chanyeol.
Me: yoga huh?
Y/n: wanna try?
Me:um.....okay.
Y/n: okay...there is no other yoga mat. So...u sit on this....I will teach you.
Me: okay
Y/n: so first you have to sit like this.

 Me: okayY/n: so first you have to sit like this

Me: okay.
Y/n: make sure to keep ur back straight. You should be 90°
Me: okay now?
Y/n:wait...*pushed u back lightly* okay now.

I felt her touching my back...I had goosebumps..

Y/n: okay...now breath in....breath out....again...breath in....breath out...

I did as she said..

Y/n: now hold ur breath for 5 seconds.

Does what she said.
Y/n : breath out. Repeat this again.

I saw d.o kai and baekhyun hyung coming out.
Y/n: oh hyungs...GOODMORNING.
Kai: oh...y-yoga?
D.o: I want to try.
Baekhyun: I will also try it then.

Then all joined except lay hyung who was sleeping.
__________________________________
Bye