chapter 35

(Next day morning)
No one POV

Y/n reached india, dohyung came to pick up.
D: I missed you...anyways what made u so upset?
Y/n:um...*says the whole situation whole he drives her home*
D: so that's what happened...
Y/n: I feel bad for not seeing all of them. But if I did so then i couldnt have reached here.

Sehun POV

I was sleeping, then suddenly suho hyung woke me up.
Suho: wake up! Yah! Why did u go to the airport yesterday?
Me: uh how do u know?
Suho: dispatch! Look at the news!

Dispatch released a news saying
"EXO MAKNAE OH SEHUN HAS BEEN FOUND HUGGING A GIRL IN AIRPORT BIDDING GOODBYE. WE SUSPECT THAT SEHUN IS SECRETLY DATING. THE GIRL'S FACE COULDNT BE CAPTURED CLEARLY." *shows footage*

Suho: tell me. Who is it? How r u gonna explain to the medias now?
Me:y/n.
Suho: what? Didnt she go a few days before?
Me: no. She asked me to inform you guys. I couldnt say it yesterday.
Suho: what are you gonna say to the media sehun?
Me: I'll sort it out.

__________________________________

Even after few months y/n cant forget about the members, ESPECIALLY kyungsoo. She tries her best to avoid sehun's call.
After almost half an year, y/n gave a letter to the supreme about all the things going on about dhruvs mom, and it wasnt her fault. She asked to take strict actions. The letter was taken seriously and the whole gang went behind bars for the rest of their lives.
After an year she started to to act peacefully in her movies. Her stress has been reduced but still she couldn't forget about kyungsoo and exo.

(Exo during the time)

Exo moved forward by trying their best to forget y/n. They started practicing for their new album. Kai, baekhyun and chanyeol started dating a few weeks before whereas kyungsoo became less active. He stopped talking much, he preferred to be alone, he barely eats anything.
Kyungsoo still hope she would come. Kyungsoo kept watching updates about y/n and the memories he had spent with her.

(Exo comeback day)

Everything was going as planned but kyungsoo was still the same.  Fans noticed the change and suho said that kyungsoo isnt well.

D.o POV

I dont feel good ever since y/n went. Even the concerts are now boring for me. I'm not into cooking anymore. I started drinking more.
During the concert day I couldnt perform much.
Y/n y/n y/n that's what was in my mind. I deeply wished that she was there in the crowd, watching me. I know its foolish. But I hope.
Will she ever comeback?
After the concert we bid bye to the crowd and went backstage.
The manager came in and said
"There is a guest for you"

No one POV

Exo went to the backstage to pack up their stuffs. That's when the manager came and said about the guest.
You can come in said the manager.
Hi guys!  It was y/n.
Exo stood their being shocked. They ran to hug her.
How are you guys doing? I heard some of you started dating. Said y/n.
Well yeah. Me kai & chanyeol. Said baekhyun.
D.o was so happy he was almost crying. He went out to get some fresh air.
I've got you guys some food. What about hanging out tonight if u guys are free? Y/n said.
Hell yeah! We are free said lay.
Um..where is kyungsoo hyung? Y/n asked.
Oh! Where did he go? I just saw him. Said chanyeol.
I think he went outside. Said suho.
Y/n went outside to find kyungsoo. She saw him throwing small stones over.
Hyung? How have you been? Asked y/n.
D.o turned around and y/n found a crying d.o.
I missed you...d.o said. Pulling y/n to a kiss.
Ever since you came to the dorm till you went, I had my happiest time in my life. When you suddenly went away from me...I couldnt handle it. I felt like I lost something big. I stopped cooking and became bad at singing. My life changed when u came and when u left. I don't want to lose you anymore. Y/n I love you. Love you so much. *pulls y/n to a soft kiss*

Y/n POV

I saw the members and they have moved on. So I thought maybe d.o hyung too. Maybe he didnt have much feelings to me. But I was wrong. He was still missing me
He kissed me and I did the same back.
Hyung....I also love you....*I hugged him*

We went inside and exo said about how he was when I went.
Cy: y/n....he loves you much more than us 3.
Kai: comparing to his love, my love was like a small schoolboy crush.
Baekhyun: accept him y/n. He will take care of you well.
Exo: accept him! Accept him! Accept him!
Me: yes. I love you kyungsoo hyung.
D.o: no more hyung. Oppa.
Me: I love you oppa.
Exo: wohoooo!!!

After the proposal i called dohyung and informed about this. He was totally happy for me.

Dohyung POV

I recieved a call from her and I attended the call. She told me that  she made up with d.o. I was sad but happy at the same time. I guess I have to keep my feelings for her to myself and wait for the right one. I'm happy that she found her partner.

(After a few weeks y/n and d.o got engaged in a small private party. Y/n went to india and they had agreed for a long distance relationship for atleast an year because y/n has already signed the agreement for a few more project.
After the movies y/n decided to resign from the indian entertaining industries. She entered the Korean acting industry and debuted in a drama called "you changed me" with kyungsoo as the main actor. The fans warmly welcomed her and strongly stood against the haters. 
Y/n started to grab more attention from india. Kyungsoo started to lead a very happy life.

The couple then lead a very happy and peaceful life.

__________________________________

So guys! The ff is over! Finally! I'll start with a new ff soon. I'll make 8 ff for each members. Except chen. We should respect his wife and child. Next one would be for baekhyun stans. Thankyou for enjoying this!
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️