CHAPTER 11

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning feeling happy and excited about the tour. Also....I have to inform them...who I'm really. I never knew they would be so friendly with me. They sees me like one of the members. So kind,playful,friendly and afcourse does some stupid things.  I never knew that EXO had these sides. My friend does says about them but I never digged into them.
  I went to the bathroom,got dressed up, took my luggage and went to the reception to check out. After that I went to the car and then JCW called me
Me: hey!
JCW: hey! I called you to say that u must enjoy.
Me: oh..u remember?
JCW: afcourse. So...dont worry about anything. Enjoy urself. Dont forget to carry ur mask and be confident while saying about the real you to them.
Me:aw..thanks hyung
JCW:YEAH....I will miss you
Me: me too brother...
Jcw: okay then bye! Hwaiting!
Me: you too...bye

And then I started driving to exos dorm. I was about to call them but then saw kai running towards the car like a kid full of excitement. Aw...looked so cute. He entered and sat in the front seat. I looked and laughed at him.
"Hyung what happened?" I asked
"Just tooo excited" he replied.
"Omg..you have to control for almost 12hrs" I said laughing
"Ok I will" he said

Then one by one all came and we were about to go off. Then d.o said,
"Did you have breakfast y/n?"
Me:"no. I couldn't make for you guys because I woke up a bit late. I thought to buy"
D.o: "no need . I had made breakfast for all"
Me: aw..thanks hyung.

I ate it . "Woah sooooo tasty"
"I will order some food from you, hyung" I said jokingly. He giggled.
I started the car and said
"MAURITIUS! HERE WE!..."
And the 9 of them says
"COME!"
Baekhyun: your so energetic today.
Me: yeah yeah...I'm *laughed* Also...I have something to serious say to u guys during our tour.
Chen: okay.
Me: if you guys wants to sleep..you can..becus it's a long drive...about 1 hr.
Chanyeol: let's play frying pan!
Chen: start!

I heard them playing and a lot of giggles. And after sometime I didnt hear any noises so turned back and saw half of them sleeping. Chanyeol,kai,baekhyun were playing in their phone. Lay was listening to music. Suho was reading a book.
          At last we reached at the airport and luckily exo wasnt noticed much. I made everything so quick that they weren't disturbed by the fans. After they entered the flight, kai & baek, chen & d.o, lay & sehun, xiumin & suho, me and chanyeol hyung was the way of our seating. I looked outside at the window and threw my head at the back of my seat. A few minutes later, chanyeol hyung asked me if I wanted to hear songs. I said sure. Then he played some songs and I was slowly drifting to sleep.
__________________________________

Chanyeol POV

I was happy that I got a seat next to y/n. She was looking outside the window and I thought maybe to ask her if she wants to listen to something. She said yes and then after a few songs I saw y/n sleeping. Her head wasnt in a comfortable place to sleep. So I kept her head leaning to my right  shoulder. And then I felt happy and was blushing a bit and kept my head over hers slightly and also went to sleep. After a few hours I heard photo clicking sounds. When i opened my eyes i saw xiumin hyung and suho hyung taking pictures of us.
"What are you doing suho hyung?! She will wake up!"
Them: sorry...just felt it was cute and took a photo.
Me: can I see those photos? Can u send it to me?
Xiumin: sure
__________________________________

Xiumin POV

Suho.

Suho: yes?
Me: do you think that....chanyeol has something towards y/n?
Suho: finally...I was gonna say that! The way he talks with her is so different compared to how he talks with his female friends.
Me: also...look at the back.
Suho: why?
Me: just look.
He turned back and saw then sleeping.
Suho: there must be something.
Me: hm...
__________________________________

Y/n POV

After a while I woke up and realised I kept my head on chanyeol hyungs shoulders.
Me: sorry hyung...
Chanyeol: for?
Me: I didnt mean to lean my head.
Chanyeol: that's okay. Anyways I'm gonna sleep more.

Then hyung leaned his head on my shoulders and I giggled.
Him: what is it?
Me: nothin..
Him: okay then goodnight
Me: goodnight.
And then he went to sleep

While he was sleeping, I played in my phone and I saw baekhyun staring at me. I looked at him and he just smiled and look away.
_________________________________

Y/n POV
After a few hours, it was lunch time. I called chanyeol hyung softly. He didnt respond. He was sleeping peacefully. I really didnt want to disturb his sleep but he has to eat something. I patted on his shoulders and he said "5 mins more" I giggled and said. "Eat first hyung. Then u can sleep" he woke up and stretched himself.
"You had a good nap I guess" I asked .
"Yes. Ur shoulders are too comfortable" he said
"Thanks" I said.
__________________________________

CHANYEOL POV

I wanted y/n still to be leaning on my shoulders. But she woke up. So I leaned on her shoulders and said I was gonna sleep. Her shoulders were so comfortable and she smelled so good. She smelled like vanilla. I even slept without being sleepy. Then after a few hours y/n called me for lunch. I wanted her to call me from my sleep in the morning with a coffee. In some ways it's similar. She wake me up and asked if I had a good sleep. I said yes and had lunch.
__________________________________

D.o POV

All had their lunch, and we started playing energetically. Y/n also joined. She also enjoyed it. After a few hours we reached Mauritius airport ( Seewoosagur Ramgoolam airport). All stretched themself from their seats, got up, took their bags and went out of the airport.
__________________________________
Bye