CHAPTER 19

Kai POV

We went to the beach and it was.....awesome....it looked so beautiful...we changed into our suits and was ready to surf. Lateran instructor came and reached us the way we shld stand up.

I failed for about 5 times. Y/n got did it within 2 times. She was cool and she was very happy. Her laughs when she succeeded made my heart flutter. After she fell down into the water she was teasing lay hyung and suho hyung since they didnt get it ryt.
"😛 hyungs I did it! U guysdidnt do it!" She said which i found it cute.
"Aish...good. I will also do it" suho said.
"When? Next year? After I go?" *she laughed*
Thats when I forgot  that she will leave after a few months.
*suho got angry and ran behind y/n*
Y/n: hyung! Hyung! I was joking...no! *laughes*

My heart was hurt for a sec knowing that she will leave someday. But...thought to enjoy the present with her. She was running around smiling like a little kid.

__________________________________

CHANYEOL POV

I saw y/n standing there. I went behind her quietly and catched her.
"Guys! Let's throw her to the water"
"No! Hyung! No! Leave me " she said.
Suho: yeah..let's throw her...she made fun of us. ryt xiumin hyung?
Xiumin: dhe

I catched one of her hand and baekhyun on the other. Xiumin hyung and suho hyung each one leg. We swinged her by singing lullaby.
"No! Dont throw me! I will buy u guys anything!" I screamed.

"Hana..dul...set.."*threw her*
She stood there soaking wet. We all laughed and then suddenly she said..
"Now..let's go diving. U can see different fishes down"
"Let's go.." I said

I wish I could take my phone. It was so beautiful. Then I saw someone pocked my leg. I turned around and saw y/n. She said something but I didnt understand what she said. *I shaked my head asking "what"*
She showed around and saw gave a 👍. She asked me if I liked it.
Before I reply to her. She took me somewhere. It was a place full of  white & black and blue fishes. Later lay hyung joined us and then we went to the top.
"Wah..y/n it's so beautiful. I wanted to take pics" said baekhyun.
"I'm sorry to say....but..." xiumin hyung said
"Ugh..please dont say that ur thinking about eating them again." Suho hyung said.
"Yes I was thinking about that." Said xiumin hyung.
All laughed after that.
We went to the shore to take a break.
__________________________________

Y/n POV

I sat on the beach and then started to play with the sand. I tried to make a sandcastle but it failed. Then I saw baekhyun hyung holding a small crab. I was watching him and then I saw that he took it near chanyeol hyung, who was laying down with closed eyes.  Then i saw baekhyunhyung brought it next to chanyeols chest and then the crab...but his nipple.
*he jumped screaming*
I laughed and felt bad at the same time.
I went asked if he was okay.
His eyes was full of anger and then I saw him chasing baekhyun hyung. I laughed and was happy that they shared such a beautiful friendship. *phone rings*
"Hello y/n! How is ur vacation going on? " jcw asked.
"Its going fine hyung. What about you?" I asked
"All good" he replied.
"We are at the beach now. I will send u a photo" I said.
"Oh..okay...I have shooting now. Bye!" Jcw said
"Bye" I replied

Baekhyun hyung: who was it y/n?
Me:ah...it was jcw. He just asked how it was going here.
Baekhyun: oh...*looks sad*
Me: what happened mr. Baekhyun?
He chuckled and answers
"Nothing...I feel my stomach a bit empty.."
"Oh! Wait..I have some Indian biscuits! U want?" I asked him.
Baekhyun: that's a yes.
"Guys! Want some biscuits?" I asked
"Yes! We want" suho hyung said
I went to my bag and took out 3 packets of 'hide and seek'.
"Here..u guys can share it and have. I dont want anything now." I said
Chen: is it tasty?
Me: this is 1 of my favorite biscuit.
Sehun: yes hyung. I searched about her at night and it says that she recommended this biscuits and her fans are buying these.
I laughed hearing what he said.
"You...really...wah!" I said while laughing.
Sehun: wae?
Chanyeol: fan? *laughes and looks at sehun*
Sehun: I will decide it after watching the movie tonight.
D.o: actually I was also curious yesterday and I also digged a bit about you.
Me: wah! There is nothing much about me guys. I'm just a normal actress.
Chen: dont say that. U got 13 awards sis! U Got millions of followers! U acted more than in 10 movies.u r a singer too. Also...ur just 21 now.
Me: um...yeah...
Chanyeol: yeah..ur great.
Me: I know...*chuckles*
Lay: what's the storyline by the way..
Me:storyline.....wait....I forgot! Omg...wait....omg omg..
Baekhyun: its ur movie ryt?
Me:ah! Got...it was about a friendship a girl and a boy shared, but later the girl started to have feeling towards him without him knowing it. And the problems which came in between and stuffs...this is the storyline. So..actress there are 2. 1 is me and the other is the villain. 1 hero  dohyung.
Suho:ah! The guy which calls u and takes care of ur dog ryt?
Me:ah..yes...its him.
Xiumin: I want to watch it. Excited to see u on screen.
Me: oh...is it...I will be in my room  when u guys watch.
Sehun: nop.
Me: okay...anyways! Try the biscuits.
Chen: oh..yeah...chanyeol hyung open
__________________________________
Bye!