CHAPTER 2

Y/n's POV

This is my last interview. I can openly say that I'm taking a break from my career. My movie just released 3 days before. I had to attend this since I'm the heroine. I didnt want to...but I had to take a break. Yeah...its a stressful job. But I loved it.

INTERVIEWER: miss Y/N? Is it true that you are taking a break from your career? When are u planning to comeback?

Y/N: first of all..yes..I'm taking a break. (Fans says "aw no") guys im just taking a break, I will be back soon!*laughs a bit*. Maybe a 1 year break...I was deciding this a long time ago but since i signed the contract to act in this movie I decided mayb after this I can.

INTERVIEWER: Dohyung? What's ur opinion on her decision?

DOHYUNG: Since I know her very well. I'm sure she is taking a good decision.  I will be always there to support her. (Pats my shoulders)

INTERVIEWER: THANKYOU FOR ATTENDING THIS INTERVIEW. WISH UR MOVIES ALL THE BEST!

Y/N and DOHYUNG: THANKYOU!
__________________________________

(AFTER THE INTERVIEW,GOING BACK HOME)

(Your home is next to dohyung since u didnt have anyone else. He is ur bestfriend that u guys even kiss each others cheeks and foreheads. You guys had kissed in the movie for a scene. But you didnt have any affection to him.)

DOHYUNG:So...when are you planning to go? Did u book the tickets?

Y/N: yup. I did. Its aftr 3 days. Also Dohyung , please be careful I'm scared...she might come at anytime with anyone and do something to u. I dont wanna lose u. Also u should attend my calls daily. Dont forget to text me.

(DOHYUNG STOPS THE CAR)

DOHYUNG: y/n..dont worry about me...*holds.ur hand* you should take care. Everyone knows that ur half korean. There might be chance for her to come there. Tell me everything when you reach there. Also dont forget to carry your mask with you since some may spot you there. You didnt tell the medias that you are leaving India. So be careful okay?

Y/N: yes...I will miss u bestie * teary eyes*

DOHYUNG:*HUGS YOU* me too.
__________________________________

(At the airport)

"My flight is at 4.00pm . There is still 1 more hour. What should I do?" - y/n's mind

I decided to play some games in my phone.
After an hour it was time for me to enter the plane. I decided to book a business class so that there is less chance of people recognizing me even tho I wore a mask. I decided to read a book but later I fell asleep. When I woke up I heard  the announcement about the flight is about to land. After I landed in korea I feel a little relaxed. I feel a little safe from them. But still I need to beware of people over here. Maybe some might know me. Since I was wearing mask for a long time, I decided to remove it for some mins. I know how to speak korean since my dad is a korean . But it a little dificult for me to read.When I was walking, reading the directions I mistakenly bumped into someone. I know who he was. He was actor Jichangwook. I used to watch some kdramas when I'm free. I really like his acting. Especially his drama "suspicious partner" and K2. I bowed to him, acting like I  donno him and said sorry and I left. That's when I understood that our passports got swiped. I didn't know what to do. I cant go and report this. They will recognize me. I will have to find him. I searched for him for a long time. At last I saw him at the coffee shop. I went to him and said
"Excuse me, our passport got swiped."

JCW:OH! Thank god! I was searching for you everywhere. Well what are you doing here in korea?

(Oh..no...he knows that I'm an actress. I guess)

Y/n: well...I came here for visiting. Since my dad is korean.

JCW: maybe..we can talk for a while?

(Y/n's mind: god..I cant say no since he is a big actor.)

Y/n : sure..

(We talked for a long time and we exchanged our phone numbers)

He texted me later saying "goodnight". I texted him back the same. I feel sad that I cant tell him who the real me is. Since he knows my name...he must know what's happening. I decided that I will tell him when we get super close. I was scared to be honest. What if we become close friends and Dhruv's mom aimed at him!
I should tell him.
__________________________________

JCW POV

when I was walking looking at my phone, someone bumped into me. When I looked who was it...it was a beautiful woman. Her eyes were blue in color. Tbh she looked unrealistic. What I liked abt her more is that she didnt disturb me like an obsessed fan. She somewhat looked like korean..but not completely.. she just bowed,said sorry and went. And then when I picked up the passport on the floor. I understood that our passports got switched.
I was searching for her for a long time to give it back. I looked at the passport again and confirmed her name and was about to give it an office and that's when she came. She gave it to me. I wanted to get to know her better....so I decided to talk her for a while.
We had a cup of coffee. We exchange numbers. I later texted her from home goodnight and she replied the same. I hope we will be good friends. Then I went to sleep.
__________________________________

(NEXT DAY)

I called my cousin brother,my dad's sister's son, Park Chul moo. He is 10 years older than me. He is the manager of EXO. I told him that I reached korea last night.

Me: Hyung! (I dont like calling or using the word oppa😖)

Hyung: oh..y/n! Did u reach?

Me: yes..I did. Yesterday night.

Hyung: what about ur hotelroom?

Me: good enough..

Hyung: well I have to hang up. I'm  driving.

Me: okay...bye!

Hyung: bye!

I got bored and decided to go to the beach near the hotel. It was so refreshing. After a few hours I got a call from hyung.

Me: oh! hyung?

Hyung's phone: Park Chul Moo had been in an accident. I'm doctor Kim lee jung. He has been admitted in ******** hospital.

Me: oh!! I will be over there ryt now!

Oh..shit what to do....I cant go by taxi. Someone might notice. Should I call changwook hyung? What would he think asking an actor to drop me at a hospital?! Stupid me.
(Changwook calls)

Oh!!

(Attends the call)

JCW: HI

ME: HI. IF U DONT MIND CAN I ASK FOR UR HELP? CAN U TAKE ME TO ******** HOSPITAL?

JCW: SURE..TELL ME UR ADDRESS. I WILL PICK U UP.

ME : THANKYOU SO MUCH HYUNG!

(He picked me up from my hotel and went to the hospital.)

Hyung was having a big plaster on his left leg. His leg was fractured badly. It broke into 5 pieces including his thigh. I ran to him asking if he was okay. He said yes.

JCW: oh! Chul moo hyung!

Me: you guys know each other?

JCW: We met when EXO kai had a shooting with me in a web series.

ME: Oh...hyung do u have any other issues? How will u go for work now? Did ur wife know about this.

Hyung: yup...she is on the way..Also u need to help me for 2 months.

Me: what's it?

Hyung: can u  be exo's manager for 2 months?

Me: WHAT!?
__________________________________

👋👋❤